Bonus Chapter 2

"I don't think it's a good idea to have the twins be the ring bearers

"I don't think it's a good idea to have the twins be the ring bearers." I said bluntly, shoving a piece of croissant in my mouth.

"You said you're thinking about having them in the wedding and that's the only role I can think of. They'll guard those rings with their lives." Maria explained.

"Or swallow them." I groaned, banging my head on the ginormous binder.

"You're right," Maria admitted as she patted Reagan on the back, who just woke up from her nap. "If you want them in the wedding, don't give them anything valuable or can cause damage to the venue."

I sighed in exasperation. I honestly wouldn't had been surprised if Josh and Julian destroyed the venue if they saw anyone wearing a red tie.

Note to self: make sure no one can wear red as part of the dress code.

Wedding planning was the most stressful thing I'd ever done– excluding me going on the run from the Diablos.

But it was a really close second.

Piles of bridal magazines were given to me and a long list of guests that would want to be invited to the wedding. That doesn't even include the media going into a tailspin about the announcement that one of New York City's rich bachelors was getting married. Damon was less than enthused when paparazzi had gotten wind of it and tried to ambush him at the MPS office. He was lucky that Xavier was there to stop him from punching one of the cameramen.

"Are you sure you don't want another wedding planner? Mine was an absolute angel." Maria said for what felt like the hundredth time.

The original wedding planner was very demanding and kept asking me to come up with a date and venue. I got quickly overwhelmed, which Damon did not appreciate and had her kicked out on the first day. I should have felt bad about her being fired, but she reminded me too much of a drill sergeant.

"No, I think I can handle it. I am a great organizer." I insisted, waving the heavy blue binder that I created this past week of wedding information. I bought the biggest binder I could find at the store and divided everything into different sections. Were there a few wet spots on the papers from my tears? Yes, but we weren't talking about that.

Reagan pushed herself away from Maria to give a sound of agreement.

"See! Someone is on my side." I said with a smile at Reagan, which got me a goofy one in return.

"Yes, you got a ten month old to back up your claims," Maria deadpanned as she placed Reagan in her playpen. She walked over to give me a side hug. "Rosie, you know you are allowed to have whatever type of wedding you want, right? I know you think you have to have a large wedding, but it's up to you."

"It doesn't feel like it. Nothing feels right," I sighed in exhaustion. "But I'd feel bad if we didn't invite everyone. And I know MPS has partners and business people that should join as well." I explained.