Keep Going

I know that pain hurts but keep going.
How could you build character if everything around you works? Keep going.
Tired of wet, tear filled shirts? Keep going.
Do you believe in God? Go to church? Keep going.
Are you going to be consumed by a generational curse? Keep going.
If you're not happy but still stick around .. what's keeping you? Words? Keep going.
There's no substance or longevity in their eyes but you like the way they flirt? Keep going.
You been pushing through for this long, why stop now? Keep going.
Are you someone who could inspire you as a child? Keep going.
Are you in place to make your seed and their generations to come .. proud? Keep going.
How could anyone be themselves and still please the crowd? Keep going.
Stop beating yourself up because you ain't in the mood to fake a smile. Keep going.
Do you know what it's like to face a trial? Keep going.
Want a warm place to bathe or sleep but can't even afford dial? Keep going.
Wish you could have family gatherings but everybody's sleeping under dirt piles? Keep going.
Wanting to give life but can't carry for the one who brought you down the aisle? Keep going.
I guarantee you're thinking now, keep going.
Did you Think about how much worst it could be? Keep going.
How different your life is from someone passing you on the street? Keep going.
How they wish the biggest problem on their mind could be "what do I want to eat?" Keep going.
Can you Picture the thoughts they hide behind their grinning teeth? Keep going.
Can you picture Behind their tired eyes the feelings yearning to be seen? Keep going.
How many sleepless nights you've had? Keep going.
How many moments you've completed goals that make you glad? Keep going.
You're so humble you don't like to brag, keep going.
You'll be so successful one day you'll have a long article in a famous Mag, keep going.
If nobody does.. I see you're schooling life like a true undergrad, keep going.