Chapter 18- Pink Lamborghini

“ I hope I don't remind you of these words one day when you fall in love,"

“ Get out of my office," I said and he raised his hands in surrender before walking out of my office.

Fall in love, my foot.

That woman and love can't go well, the only person that woman loves is herself.

I got to work as I tried taking care of everything that needed my attention.

I was working when my office door suddenly burst open.

“ I tried to stop her," Leo said.

“ And you said he wasn't in his office," One of my flints said as she turned to Leo with a glare and as he raised his hands in surrender before leaving.

“ What are you doing here? Don't you know I'm a busy man?” I asked as she walked to me, adding an extra sway to her hips. Golddigger.

“ What do you want? More money?” I asked with a raised brow.

“ Come on baby, it's not always about money," I'm sure that sounded like a lie to even her, but I didn't say anything, I just watched as she walked to me then she came to stand in front of me.

I have a feeling she wasn't wearing anything underneath that gown she was wearing, I know them all.

“ Then what do you want? Here to pull another stunt?" I asked but she pouted like she thought that would affect me.

“ Come on baby, I was just joking and look, you didn't buy it, come on you know me I like to joke around," she said.

“ You think joking around about being pregnant is funny? The only reason you're in my office right now and not being kicked out is because I'm in a good mood," I said as I watched her bite her lips before she leaned into me and started rubbing my chest but I pushed her hand away.

“ What? Don't tell me you're still mad about that? It was just a joke," she said.

" As you can see I was busy before you walked in here to disturb me. The same way you walked in, please use the door,” I said and she looked at me in both confusion and shock.

“ What has gotten into you? Okay fine, I know how to make you feel better," she said as she suddenly went down on her knees. The sight made me stir but I wasn't going to fall for it, so as soon as her hand touched my belt I pulled back before standing up and I'm sure my action must have added to her shock even more.

“ Seriously Antonio?" She asked as she stood up and folded her hands looking at me.

“ Yeah, please leave, I'm busy," I said.

I know she was also scared of me cutting her off, well, I would be doing that the moment she walks through that door, so she has every reason to be scared.

“ I know you Antonio, I know what all this is about, I know a good head would calm you down but why are you stopping me from doing that for you?" She asked and I sighed before walking back to my chair as calmly as I could and she thought it was because I wanted her offer.

She was about to go down on her knees again but the look I gave her made her stand up straight immediately.

I picked my phone with my eyes on her, I hate to talk too and that's all she has been making me do since she walked through that door.

“ Please send security to my office to take this nuisance out of here?"

“ What?! You're joking right? When did you start asking me to leave your office, what is really going on?" How many times was she going to ask me that question?

A knock came on my office door and I knew that it was security so I told them to come in.

She turned to me with her mouth open, not really believing that I had called security on her.

“ You can't be serious…get your hands off me,” She said as two of my company security held her hands and started dragging her out of the office.

" Make sure not to let her into this hotel for any reason ever again,” I said as they dragged her out while she kept struggling.

" You can't do this to me, you're going to come back to your senses and call me, you can't do this,” I already did darling.

I looked at her then winked before they disappeared outside the door and the door closed.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, that is how you get rid of your flint trying to play the pregnancy joke on you.

I knew that from joking she'd be looking for a way to trap me. She had always been the most greedy amongst them all.

Glutton.

My office door opened and Leo walked in laughing and I couldn't help but join him.

“ I can't believe she tried to play that trick on you, I was like maybe it's time I finally became an uncle, but then she says it's a joke and then she'll be back that she's actually pregnant,” he said.

“ My thoughts exactly,” I said.

“ It's a good thing you got rid of her,” he said.

“But just a quick question, so are you going to keep your other women after you get married since you know, you're getting married only for revenge and not love?” He asked.

“ I haven't really thought about that and I don't think I want to, so whatever I want to do is up to me, stop asking me stupid questions," I said and he just looked at me with a shake of his head.

“ Whatever you say, it's time to go to the site,”

" Alright let's go," I said as I stood up taking my suit jacket as we both walked out of my office.

We got into the car as the driver drove out of the hotel heading to the location of our ongoing project.

We stopped at a red light as we waited for the countdown. I turned to Leo who was busy on his phone before turning my eyes on the road.

It was finally time to go but just as the driver moved, a pink Lamborghini came from the right side of the road and bumped into our car.

“ Shit!"

****

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?