Chapter 49- Good Husband

I sat down on the couch as I scanned through the channels for something to watch. I swear if that man tries anything funny, I'm going to do something worse.

I could hear him getting busy in the kitchen while I just made myself comfortable. After all, he was the one that said I should relax since we were on our honeymoon. Believe me when I say I didn't take his words too seriously but I just knew that whatever it is he was planning would backfire.

One thing I'm sure of is that he can't poison me. My parents know I'm here with him, so I'm safe.

I found something to watch while I waited for whatever trick my husband was trying to play on me.

The sweet smell of what he was making drifted through my nose and it smelt good. It smelt like he was making pasta.

I laughed as I watched the comedy show on TV.

“ The food is almost ready," He said from the kitchen.

" If you say so,” I muttered, not caring if he heard me or not.

It took some time before I heard Antonio's footsteps as he walked to the couch and sat down beside me. A tray with pasta in his hand.

“ I thought we were gonna eat on the dining table?" I asked and he just shrugged,

" I can eat anywhere I want,” he said and I just shook my head,

I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to get my own plate, at least he cooked even if he didn't want to serve me.

I reached the kitchen and was greeted with only the aftermath of someone cooking in the kitchen but there was no food.

Wait, don't tell me….he did just what I was thinking.

I stormed back to the living room as I looked at him with a glare.

“ Seriously, isn't this childish? You would have just let me cook my food but you walked into that kitchen and told me you were going to cook only to come out here with only one plate, what is wrong with you?” I asked in anger but he didn't bother answering me,

“ Really?"

“ The kitchen is open, you can go cook now. Don't tell me you were actually expecting me to cook for you?" he asked as he looked at me with a raised brow.

“ Whatever makes you sleep at night," I said before storming away in anger.

“ Fucking bastard!" I cursed,

“ I have a Dad," I heard him say from the sitting room but I ignored him as I entered my room and banged the door.

I started pacing my room thinking of a way to get back at him.

Since he was being childish, I'll show him that two can play.

I was still thinking when an idea suddenly came to my head.

I went to my bag as I started searching through it for the most slutty swimwear I have and I couldn't help but smirk when I found the perfect one.

I sat on bed waiting for him to finish eating, I had to make sure he was settled before I executed my plan.

I walked out of the room to the sitting room to see that Antonio was watching football. Let's see about that.

“I'm going to the beach,” I said,

“Good bye, the farther you are away from me the better,” he said without sparing me a glance.

“ No, you're coming with me, you don't expect me to go out there alone do you?” I asked as I folded my hands looking at him.

“Nothing is going to happen to you, just go and leave me alone,” he said, still not looking my way.

" You're kidding me right? It's either you go in there and get changed or I'm going to call your Mom and tell her you're not paying attention to me on our honeymoon and you know what that means,” I threatened.

“You wouldn't dare,” he said as he turned to me with a glare,

“Well, try me,” I said, already bringing out my phone from my purse.

I dialed his mother's number and she picked on the second ring.

“Hello mummy, how are you? I just wanted to….”

“ To tell you we're missing you," Antonio said as he collected the phone from me.

“ My dear is my son misbehaving? You can tell me," she asked as Antonio turned to me and I smirked in satisfaction,

“ No absolutely not, my wife and I are doing perfectly well, we were on our way to the beach to enjoy the sun, right honey?”

" Yes Mom, we were on our way to the beach,” It was taking everything in me not to burst out laughing.

" Okay, go back to your honeymoon, you should be making babies not calling me,” she said and Antonio chuckled,

" Alright mom…we love you," Antonio said,

“ Love you Mom," I said before the call ended and I didn't see a need to hold in my laughter. I burst out laughing.

“ I didn't know calling your Mom was all I needed to set you straight, I'd remember this, now are you going to the beach or should I go crying to Mom because I'm her only daughter?” I asked with a smirk and he looked at me with hard eyes before storming off.

This is just the beginning of what I have planned out for him, let's get to the beach first.