Chapter 50- Teasing Him

Antonio changed into shorts as he carried a bag and then we both walked out of the house, locking the door.

The walk to the beach was quiet but I didn't care, he didn't need to speak nor did I want to hear him speak.

When we got to the beach I laid the blanket on the floor as I kept the basket with fruits in it and my cold drink.

I was yet to remove the gown I had on, he's going to be shocked at what he'll see. He's going to regret what he did to me. I'm his wife whether he likes it or not, he asked for this, not me.

I sat on the blanket as Antonio also sat down, ignoring me.

Did he get married to me so he could ignore me?

Well, the real show was yet to begin.

I opened my chilled orange juice as I gulped it down then I covered it and dropped it back before I took one of the berries and popped it into my mouth moaning at the taste. That wasn't necessary but yeah.

“ This tastes so good," I said as I threw my head back like I was talking of something else rather than the berries.

I knew that I had Antonio's attention and that was all I needed.

“ I need to go for a swim," I said before I stood up and slowly removed the gown I had on as I exposed the bikini I had on, the bikini that showed everything, not like he hadn't had a view of my ass with the lingerie I've been wearing but the plan was to tease him till he breaks.

I started walking sensually to the water and I knew he was watching. I added an extra sway to my hips as I rubbed my ass.

When I reached the water I jumped in for a swim as the cold water soaked my skin and I couldn't help but close my eyes in satisfaction. It felt good.

I knew that Antonio thought that that was all I had planned out for him, but I was far from done, there was just so much a man could take.

When I had swimmed for some time and was satisfied I decided to come out of the water. I swimmed to the shore as my feet touched the sand and then I walked back to the beach blanket where Antonio was busy on his phone.

“ Aren't you going to go for a swim?” I asked but he ignored me.

" Well, I got wet, it's time to get dry,” I said as I took the top of the bikini and then the bottom as I threw it in front of Antonio then laid down, completely naked. I was his wife after all and there was nobody here.

" What do you think you're doing?” Antonio asked,

" Sun bathing dummy,” I answered without bothering to look at him.

“ You don't have to get completely naked to sunbathe," he said and I opened one eye to take a peek at him.

“ I don't see why that is a problem, there's nobody here, you're my husband, so there's nothing to hide," I said as I gave him a smile before closing my eyes.

I suddenly felt something being thrown at me and I opened my eyes to see the gown I wore on my bikini on me so I pushed it aside.

“ What's your problem?" I asked as I sat up,

" Cover up,”

" I don't want to,” I said as I laid back down,

He suddenly took the gown and tried to force it over my head but I struggled and pushed until he ended up falling on top of me and I gasped because of his weight.

" Get off me you…" I stopped what I wanted to say when his finger rested on my lips, shutting me up.

“ Are you that desperate?" he asked and I struggled but he used his knee to press on my mound and I fought really hard not to moan.

“ You wish, I have the right to do what I want with my body, to wear what I want and there's nothing you can do about it," I said,

" Is that so? In case you're forgetting, I am your husband and I have the right over your body,” he said but I scoffed and that made him press even more into my mound.

" What is fucking wrong with you?” I asked in anger,

" Frustrated?” He asked with a smirk before his eyes took on a deadly look.

“ Listen to me," he said with every trace of a joke gone from his face. My pulse quickened and as much as I fought it, I felt tingly between my legs and it didn't help that my chest was pressing to his.

“ Stop being a slut and stay away from me, I won't warn you again," he warned before he stood up and gave me one last look and then he shook his head and walked away.

This isn't over!