Chapter 46- Spiteful Wife

My heart was pounding in my chest as I watched the snake crawl out of the box.

" Shit! Why the fuck did you take that box?" Antonio asked in anger as he tried to use a stick to push the snake back into the box but the snake hissed at him,

" Be careful you fucker," I said and he turned to me with a glare.

" Hurry up, it's getting away, do you want a snake hanging somewhere in the house?" I asked as I moved back.

He finally pushed the snake into the box and as soon as it was inside I covered it, pressing the cover tightly as Antonio took the box from me.

" What a beautiful coincidence, a snake presented to a snake as a gift, this person sure knows you," he said mockingly before walking away.

I could still feel my body shaking with fear as I looked around like a snake would suddenly appear.

I noticed a small note on the floor which I guess must have fallen out from the box.

I picked up the note and opened it.

' I hope you like your gift Lillian, more is to come.' The note read and I felt my heart skip.

Antonio walked back without the box and I looked at him in confusion,

" Where's the box?" I asked him,

" It's been taken care of, I can't deal with two of you here" he said and I scoffed.

" What's that?" he asked and before I could say anything he dragged the note from my hand.

" Hey, give me that!" I said as I tried to take the note from his hand but he took it out of my reach.

" Give it back, what is wrong with you?" I asked in anger.

He was way taller so it was hard for me to get it back. He opened the note and looked through it.

" Damn, I thought I was the only one that hated you, but I guess there are others," he said with a dark laugh before squeezing the note and throwing it away.

" I'm tired with all the wedding drama, I'm going to bed," he said and without sparing me another glance he walked away.

I sighed as I picked the crumbled note and then I walked to the couch and sat down. I just couldn't think of anyone who would send me a snake as a wedding present.

Could it be from Emilia or maybe my fervent stalker.

It wouldn't surprise me that it was from one of those girls that are crazy about Antonio and didn't like the fact that I got married to him because this was fucking was confusing me.

I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep but I still needed to shower. With that I got up from the couch as I walked to find a room. There was no way I was going to sleep in the same room with that man, not when there wasn't any of my family watching me.

I opened the door and walked in but just then I screamed as I turned around.

" Seriously of all rooms you had to pick the exact same one I entered are you that desperate for my attention?" he asked,

" Attention indeed, I've seen men with greater body and even bigger dicks you fucker," I said,

" Have you now?" he asked as I heard his footsteps walking close to me. I was about to run out of the room but he held me and drew me to him.

" Get your hands off me you prick," I said as I struggled in his arms.

" It didn't seem like you wanted to leave, you would have done that the moment you walked into this room and found me naked but you just stood there, what? Are you so desperate for us to consummate the marriage?"

" In your dreams, now get your hands off me," I said calmly, stopping my struggle as his arms freed me.

I was about to walk out but his words stopped me.

" Don't ever have the idea that I'll touch you, because that's never gonna happen." He said and I slowly turned to him with a smirk.

We shall see about that.

I shook my head and then walked out of his room as I walked to look for another room.

After picking a room I took off the dress with a lot of difficulty but it was better than asking Antonio for help.

I prepared myself a bath and got in then closed my eyes. My both immediately felt relief from all the wedding stress.

I got dressed for the night as I climbed on bed in exhaustion as a smile immediately took over my lips.

By tomorrow I'd wake up not only a spiteful woman, but a spiteful wife.