Chapter 11- Three Husbands

"That bastard, he wants my clients now he also wants my woman," I heard Scott say.

" What do you mean by that?" I asked him, feeling like a character in a book that didn't know what role she was playing.

" There's nothing to worry about, you wouldn't be marrying that man, I'll make sure of it," He said with so much confidence that it shocked me.

" There's something you're not telling me, and I need to know," Scott took my hand and led me to the couch then he sat down and made me sit on his lap.

" I just want you to know that you won't marry that man, Antonio is one sick bastard who doesn't care about anyone but himself, someone like him doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone who will treat you like a queen, I might not be a perfect man but I know Antonio is not that man to take care of you, God I even hate to say his name." Scott groaned as he rubbed his eyes in annoyance.

" Then let's not talk about him, let's talk about something else, what about you getting me pregnant to avoid getting married to someone else," I jokingly said but the look in his eyes told me he didn't take it as a joke as his eyes held a deadly promise.

He covered my lips with his and whatever thing we were just talking about or worried about was forgotten.

He bit my lips and I groaned my hands finding their way into his shirt.

" I can't bear the thought of another man touching you like this, making you moan, making you breathless, I want you all for myself," he whispered into my ear as he trailed kisses down my neck.

" And I don't wish to be in the arms of another man," I think this boosted his ego because I was on my back before I knew it.

I don't think I've ever felt ravished by Scott the way he touched me today, it felt like he was trying to prove a point and it was quite noted.

I moaned as he pulled out of me and I tried to catch my breath.

" You know your point was quite gotten," I said with a chuckle.

" Glad you got the point, or should I go again," he asked and he didn't sound like he was joking.

" I'll have to go home, I'll be resuming work tomorrow, I wouldn't want to go late, and you know they won't question me, they'll just talk behind my back and call me daddy's girl. I don't want that." I said as I detached myself from him and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I heard him follow behind me and I knew what was coming next.

After talking to Scott I felt better, well we did more than talking, but I felt good knowing that I wasn't hiding anything from him.

I parked my car outside the house and got out.

  It was already dark when I got home, I hope they were all asleep. When I got in, the whole house was quiet indicating that they had all gone to bed and I couldn't be more happy.

I opened my room door and got in not bothering to close it as I went straight to bed. Just when I climbed on my bed I felt a presence in my room.

" Mom?" Fear kicked in remembering how just my first day here someone was outside my window.

When I got no response my heart started beating so fast I was sure I could hear it. I moved towards my bedside table where I had my gun hidden and I quickly brought it out. My mom wouldn't keep quiet if she was here, she would start ranting.

" Who's in my room?" I asked as I was trying to sound more confident so that whoever was in my room playing hide and seek game with me would know that I at least have a little confidence.

" You know for someone like you who's an evil witch, you suddenly look like a scared kitten." I quickly turned to where the voice was coming from, and there he was seated on my couch like he owned the room, how didn't I notice him at first?

" What are you doing in my room?" I asked as I removed the safe of the gun and pointed at him. He didn't say a word, he just raised his eyebrows at me.

" What gave you the right to think you can come into my room as you please, it's my room, and not everyone can enter," I said to him as I moved towards him.

" I don't see anything wrong, we'll be getting married after all," I swear I had to summon all the spirits of self-control to hold me from pulling the damn trigger and blowing his motherfucking head.

" Why are you here?" I had asked him why he was in my room but he had pretended not to hear me.

" Isn't it obvious, I came to look for my evil wife but she wasn't home and as a gentleman I had to wait to see her, or I wouldn't be able to sleep," He said the last part like he was mocking me.

" Whatever games you're playing, I'm not interested, I need to rest, I've had a very eventful night," I said as I walked to my bed and then I returned the gun back to where I took it.

As I turned I screamed in fright not expecting that Antonio would be right behind me. If I could remember, he was just seated on the couch seconds ago.

" What is wrong with you? Why would you scare me like that?" I asked in anger.

" Eventful night?" He whispered as his hands came around my waist and he drew me to him.

" What are you doing? Get your disgusting hands off me,"

" You'll be getting married to me soon and you're still sleeping with other men," How did he know, did I carry a smell of sex?

" Get your hands off me," He let me go without warning as my butt connected to the ground in pain, he was such an asshole.

" I plan to wash my hands thoroughly. I wouldn't want to get infected by your wickedness," He said as he looked at his hands as if they were required surgery after touching me.

" Jerk,"

" My darling I know you, you know how to use more hurtful words than that, tell me why you're holding back. Did the devil suddenly become an angel?" I didn't want to go to prison, I'm sure an enemy sent this man to torment me so I could be sent to prison.

" I'm tired of wasting my breath on someone like you, get lost,"

" Let me say this, listen closely cause I'm going to say it once, you are my property and you belong to me now."