THE TIES THAT BIND

SALVATORE HOUSE

Stefan enters. Klaus and Natasha are sitting in chairs, drinking alcohol. Music is blaring. Stefan turns the music down.

Stefan: What are you doing here?

Klaus: Enjoying our stalemate

Stefan: What do you want?

Natasha: The questions is what do you want? Nik's hybrids has left to town as you demanded. So tell me what we need to get our family back

Klaus: And you understand, that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?

Stefan: No, No. You both leave Mystic Falls and then give me call in a few years and we'll talk.

Natasha: I'm not leaving

Stefan: You will if you want your family back.

Klaus: We can give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal.

Stefan: Or what? You make one move and I will drop...

Natasha: Or what? You'll drop them in the ocean? Do you have any friends left? Even your brother is getting sick and tired of you, Ripper.

Klaus: Don't worry, I'm sure he'll make Elena cum extra hard just for you.

They both smirks while Stefan clenches his jaw glaring at them in anger.

NATASHA'S MANSION

Natasha walks into the mansion as Jenna walks up to her, handing her a small wrapped box

Natasha: What's this?

Jenna: Open it.

Natasha opens the box and chuckles, pulling out a beautiful diamond bracelet

Natasha: What's the occasion?

Jenna: No occasion. I just wanted to give you a gift, baby.

Natasha snakes her arms around her neck, leaning up, pecking her on the lips over and over again

Natasha: I love it, darling

Jenna places her hands on her hips, smiling

Jenna: I love you, cupcake

Natasha: I love you more, my love.

Jenna leans down kissing her on the side of the head. Natasha buries her head into her chest, gripping her jacket tightly.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Klaus: Easy. I just finished renovating.

He rushes at Elijah and Elijah crashes into a table, breaking it.

Klaus: You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family.

Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, undaggers Kol who is lying inside, rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly.

Suddenly Klaus is thrown across the room hitting the wall hard, dropping the dagger.

He's dead. Gone forever

Elijah spins around seeing Natasha looking at them with raised eyebrows wearing a yellow sundress.

Elijah: Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century.

Klaus: Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me.

He walks to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin.

Elijah: What are you doing?

Klaus daggers Kol again.

Klaus: Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again.

Natasha: 24 hours to kill him or I am pulling the daggers out myself. is that understood?

She walks out of the room.