ALL MY CHILDREN

NATASHA'S MANSION

Jenna trails her fingers up Natasha's arm, kissing her sweetly on the neck.

Jenna: Time to wake up, darling

Natasha groans in her sleep

Natasha: Five more minutes

She jolts up and gasps when Jenna runs her tongue up her entrance, swirling it around, sliding two fingers inside her pussy.

Natasha: Oh Bloody hell!!

Jenna slams her fingers in knuckles deep, sucking harshly on the clit.

Jenna: You gonna cum for me?

Natasha tangles her hands in her hair, bucking her hips back and forth, panting heavily while Jenna rams her fingers knuckles deep

Jenna: Cum for me. Cum for mommy like the good girl you are.

Natasha throws her head back and screams, gushing her juices out all over Jenna's face who happily licks her lips.

Jenna: Mmm-mmm-mmm-hmm.

She kisses up her stomach and chest, sinking her fangs into her neck drinking her blood. Natasha moans, digging her nails into her back.

Natasha: I love you

Jenna: I love you more, my beautiful vampire.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Rose is sitting on the couch, tapping on a phone Klaus got her while Klaus is drawing in his sketchbook.

Kol: Well, well, well, there's our girl!

He stands before her and blocks her way.

Rebekah: Get out of my way, Kol.

Kol: Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?

Rebekah: If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth.

Klaus and Rose grins

Rebekah: Don't start, you two!

Klaus: We didn't say anything

Rose: What the bloody hell is "Yolo"?

Klaus: It means you only live once.

Rose: Oh. That's just stupid but I do love this "Instagram".

Kol: I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment.

Klaus: What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it.

Kol: It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart.

Klaus: Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date.

Rose: Please go, this bloody house has enough men rolling around in it

Kol: Just like you, Rose

Rose throws a pillow at him

Rose: Good riddance, both of you!

Natasha is walking down a hallway, Elijah approaches her holding a burnt sage

Elijah: Sister. A word?

Natasha: What is it, Elijah?

Elijah shows her the sage; she takes it and examines it

Natasha: Burnt sage? Where did you get this?

Elijah: Mother's study. I suspect she did a privacy spell. Have you noticed her strange behavior?