HOMECOMING

NATASHA AND JENNA' MANSION

Jenna is sitting on the bed leaning her head against the headboard as Natasha walks out of the closet in blue lingerie holding two dresses in her hand. She places down on the bed

Natasha: Which one do you prefer?

Jenna licks her lips eyeing her body up and down.

Natasha: Jenna? Darling? My eyes up are here

Jenna stands up and walks over to her with a smirk

Jenna: Doesn't matter which one you wear, baby, you'll be the sexiest girl ever. No one will be able to take their eyes off you. I know I won't.

Natasha giggles, throwing her arms around her neck while Jenna places her hands on her hips, rubbing her thumbs up and down her hips.

Jenna: Do you have to go, doll? Let's just stay here and watch a movie.

Natasha: I would love that, darling but if my cunt father is truly dead then I want to spilt on his body one last time.

Jenna: Okay, baby.

Natasha leans up and kisses her lips

Natasha: I love you

Jenna: I love you more, doll.

She smiles at her girlfriend and leaves the room. Natasha's phone rings, she reaches into her purse and pulls it out answering it

Natasha: What is it, Nik?

Klaus: I need you to make sure Mikael is truly dead.

Natasha: Send the other person he wants dead more then you. I'll find out another way

She hang up and opens a drawer pulling out candles and her grimoire.

Jenna: What are you doing?

Natasha: Doing an astral projection spell. I'm going to make sure Mikael really is daggered or this is another lie.

SALVATORE HOUSE

Natasha astral projects into the house seeing Mikael daggered on the floor in the library.

MANSION

Natasha opens her eyes and looks around as Jenna kneels down in front of her looking at her worriedly

Jenna: Hey, did you see anything?

Natasha: He's daggered in the library. I'll leave Nik to deal with him. I don't want to be near that cunt.

Jenna cups her face in her hands and kisses her lovingly on the forehead.

LOCKWOOD MANSION

Natasha zips up her blue skin tight dress and makes her way inside the mansion as Klaus walks up on the stage.

Klaus: Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!

Natasha smirks and leaps up on the stage grabbing the microphone and shoves him off the stage landing on his rear.

Klaus stands up soothes out his jacket rolling his eyes.

Natasha begins moving her hips pulling the microphone closer to her and begins singing a song.

Jenna has made her way inside the mansion and stops in her tracks hearing Natasha's voice. Her breath hitches in her throat seeing Natasha standing on the stage.

Natasha sends her an innocent smile

She bends over not taking her eyes off Jenna who bites down on her bottom lip, crossing her legs and growls