OUR TOWN

NATASHA'S MANSION

Jenna: Look at you. You're dripping

Natasha is laid out on the island with her legs raised in the air while Jenna slams her fingers inside her going knuckles deep.

Jenna: Naughty naughty. 

She swirls her tongue around, sucking on the clit harshly, tugging it between her teeth while slamming her fingers in and out.

Natasha throws her head back, rolling her eyes to the back of her head as she gushes out. Her juices drips down her legs. 

Jenna: Mmm---mmm---mmm--hmm. You taste so yummy

She kisses her way up Natasha's body up to her face. Natasha looks up at her with a loving look, Jenna caresses her face also with a loving look.

Natasha: I love you

Jenna: I love you more, my sexy vampire.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Klaus closes Rebekah's coffin

Natasha: NIKLAUS!!! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU WANKER?!!

Klaus walks out into hallway. Natasha raises her hand flicking her wrist throwing him against the wall hard.

Klaus: Ow. What was that for?

Natasha: Why isn't Rebekah undaggered?

Klaus: Because we cannot trust Stefan to do it all over again and he still has the other coffins, Natasha.

Natasha: This is our family, damn it! 

Klaus: Nevertheless, I always have a plan.

Natasha: As do I. 

Stefan is leaning up against the doorway

Stefan: Hello. 

Klaus: I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom, you could have gone anywhere.

Stefan: I live here

Natasha: If you're playing that card, we were here first, cunt.

Stefan: You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone.

Klaus: Yeah, well I kind of like having them around. You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship.

Stefan: Friends don't strip friends of their free will.

Klaus: Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody. Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?

Stefan: Klaus, get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself.

Natasha: Continue to threaten us, I will be forced to do something violent and rash. Kill people. It will get messy, messy.

Stefan: Do whatever you want, I don't really care. Or you know what? Maybe I do. Maybe I care so much, that I'll drop Elijah in the Arctic. Maybe I'll kidnap Jen----

Natasha vamp speeds grabbing him by his throat shoving him up against the wall, wrapping her hand around his throat squeezing tightly

Natasha: You go anywhere near my darling and when I'm done, you won't have anyone left. I will kill them all. Burn this town to the ground and leave you alone until you beg me to end your suffering

Stefan shoves her away as Mindy walks into the room.

Mindy: Is everything okay?

Klaus: Everything is fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point.