ORDINARY PEOPLE

NATASHA AND JENNA'S MANSION

Jenna trails kisses up Natasha's bare back while also trailing her fingers slowly up and down her arm, she whispers in her ear

Jenna: Time to wake up, baby

Natasha: Five more minutes

Jenna chuckles as she kisses her on the neck, Natasha smiles and flips over on her back, smiling.

Jenna: Let's stay in bed the entire day

Natasha: No we can't. We got a full day

Jenna: Come on, let's have sex.

Natasha: Is that all you think about? Sex?

Jenna: Well duh, have you had sex with you? It's fun.

Natasha sits up and perches herself across Jenna's lap who smirks, raising her hand and spanks her on the rear.

Natasha caresses her cheek with a loving look, Jenna grabs her hand moving it to her lips pressing her lips to her hand

Natasha: I love you, darling

Jenna: I love you too, doll.

FLASHBACK

Klaus: Rebekah, let me have at it!

Rebekah: Quiet, Niklaus! I am to have more concentration if I am not to slice off a finger.

Klaus: Father will not like you handling the blade.

Natasha: If we want to wield a blade, we shall wield a blade!

Rebekah: Father need not know.

Klaus: He will find out. He always does.

Rebekah: That is because you always tell him.

Klaus: I cannot help it...he frightens me.

Natasha: He frightens us all. That is why we stick together as one, always and forever. Right, traitor?

Klaus: Right.

Rebekah: Here. You finish it. We are to help mother with the meal.

Klaus: Yes, go tend to dinner, and leave the blades to the men, little sisters

Rebekah smirks and slams the knife blade-side down into his palm, slicing it open.

Klaus: [winces] Agh, Bekah!

Rebekah: It's just a little blood.

Natasha: Be a man about it.

FLASHBACK-CONTINUED

Rebekah: Come on, Natasha, Henrik, our brothers are fighting again!

Klaus and Elijah are in the middle of a sword fight. Rebekah, Natasha, and Henrik run towards them to watch.

Elijah: Oh look, our sisters has arrived to watch my fast approaching victory!

Klaus: On the contrary, Elijah...

He swings the sword and cuts Elijah's belt off his waist.

Klaus: They've come to laugh at you!

Esther and Mikael approach their children as the children all laugh together.

Esther: Relax, Mikael. Niklaus means well.

Mikael: That is precisely my problem.

He walks up to the boys as everyone stops laughing. He takes Elijah's sword and turns to Klaus.

Mikael: So, why don't you teach me that trick, young warrior?

He begins to swordfight with Klaus.

Klaus: Father, we were just having fun.

Mikael: [continues to swing his sword at Klaus] We fight for our survival! And you find time for fun?! I want to have fun! Teach me! Come on!

Klaus: Father, it was nothing...

Mikael disarms Klaus without effort and slams him on his back on the ground. He sets the sword at Klaus' throat.

Mikael: You are foolish and impulsive, my boy. What? No more laughter?

Esther: You made your point, Mikael!

Mikael goes to raise the sword when an arrow knocks it out of his hand.

Natasha: Back away from him or the next one goes through your head.

Everyone turns seeing Natasha with a bow raised and a arrow notched.

Mikael: That is a man's weapon, Natasha.

He marches towards he but she pulls the bow back further making him stop

Natasha: I will not let you harm any of us.

Mikael: Some days, it's a miracle you're still alive, boy, girl.

He walks away. Natasha lowers the bow and moves to help Klaus.

PRESENT DAY-NATASHA AND JENNA'S MANSION

Natasha: I'm thirsty. Do you wan a drink?

She walks down the hallway heading towards the parlor

Jenna: Okay, so vampirism was a form of protection?

Natasha: My parents only saw a way of keeping their children alive.

Jenna: Yeah, but why stay, if they were so afraid of the werewolves? Why not...leave?

Natasha: Pride...My father didn't want to run anymore. He wanted to fight and be superior to the wolves. Where they could bite, we had to bite harder. Where they had speed, we had to be faster. Agility, strength, senses...

FLASHBACK

Mikael: Everything could be heightened. Our family could live forever...

Ayana: At what cost? This magic you speak of breeds consequence. This is the makings of a plague, Esther. The spirits will turn on you.

Esther: Please, Ayana.

Ayana: I will have no part in it.

She leaves. Mikael closes the door

Mikael: If she will not protect our family...then it is in your hands alone, my love.

PRESENT

Jenna: In her hands? How could she do anything?

Natasha: Because my mother was also a witch.

Jenna: What?

Natasha: The witch of the Original Family. The Original Witch?

They walk into the parlor

Natasha: Now where did I put the best vintage?

Elena: But if your mother was a witch, then...

Natasha: I'm a special kind of witch. I couldn't make magic on my own, I have to siphon it from something or someone else. I am considered an abomination to the witches. I kept my powers when I turned

Jenna clenches her jaw in anger.

Jenna: How did you turn?

Natasha: She called upon the sun for life, and the ancient white oak tree, one of nature's eternal objects, for immortality. That night, my father offered us wine laced with blood. And then he drove his sword through our hearts.

Jenna: He killed you?

Natasha: And he wasn't delicate about it either.

She takes a bottle of wine, breaks its neck off with one motion of her hand and throws it into the fireplace. Jenna walks up behind her and wraps her arms around her waist, planting a sweet kiss to her neck.

Natasha sighs in pleasure, her eyes fluttering closed as Jenna sinks her fangs into her neck and begins drinking her blood.

Natasha: Jenna......

Jenna only moans in response as Natasha's blood slithers down her throat.

Natasha: I love you

Jenna: I love you more, doll.