THE MURDER OF ONE

CITY

Finn is walking down the street when Klaus approaches him. They walk together.

Klaus: Hello Finn.

Finn: Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you.

Klaus: Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?

Finn: Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again.

Klaus: Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance.

Finn: I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead.

Klaus: Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid.

Finn: Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus.

Klaus: Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together.

Finn: I have no wish to be unlinked.

Klaus moves in front of Finn and places his hand on his chest to stop him from moving on.

Klaus: Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years.

Finn: What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah and Natasha

Klaus: Wouldn't be the first time.

Finn walks off, Klaus watches him leave. Finn super speeds down an alleyway but Natasha blocks his path

Natasha: Let's make this any harder then it's already, darling brother

Finn: Of course you would side with him, Natasha.

Natasha: At least he's not trying to end us all, bore.

Finn turns around and sees Klaus behind him.

Finn: What are you gonna do? Kill me?

Klaus: Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine. The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you.

Natasha flicks her wrist snapping Finn's neck.

NATASHA'S MANSION

Jenna wraps a towel around her body and makes her way inside the mansion. She hears noises from the library and walks down the hallway, she finds Natasha reading one of Esther's grimoires.

Jenna: Whatcha you doing, baby?

Natasha: Studying the unlinking spell.

Jenna: Oh, okay.

SALVATORE HOUSE

Stefan and Tyler are gathered in the parlor. Tyler hangs up his phone

Tyler: That was Bonnie. Apparently Natasha's trying to unlink herself and her family.

Stefan: We need to stop them. Call Bonnie back and tell her to do whatever it takes to stop her. We kill Finn, we kill them all.

Tyler: Let's kill them all.

Stefan: Let's kill them all.

NATASHA'S MANSION

Jenna opens a case and pulls out vials containing her siblings blood.