Simple Love

Clay noticed the suppressed laugh and raised an eyebrow. "What, something funny?" He asked, holding Jude even closer, feeling the intensity of his clinginess.

Jude shook his head and moved away slightly. "Let's sit somewhere."

Clay let him shift away but followed him to a nearby bench. They settled down, Clay's arm still around Jude as he rested his head on his chest, inhaling the sweet jasmine scent that lingered on his skin.

Jude sighed contentedly. "Why did you have to put so much..."

Clay chuckled softly, holding Jude close. "Heh, you don't like how strong it is?" he teased, keeping his nose pressed against Jude's hair.

Jude closed his eyes, savouring the scent. "It's so sweet..." he murmured, letting himself sink deeper into Clay's embrace.

Clay's amusement grew as he enjoyed how content and clingy Jude was. He nuzzled his face against Jude's neck, speaking in a softer tone, "You like sweet things, don't you?"

Feeling pleased that Jude was so captivated by the jasmine scent, Clay's possessiveness flared up. The idea of Jude being attracted to someone else's scent irritated him. Without realizing it, he muttered, "Too bad you're mine. Can't think of you clinging onto another guy and enjoying his scent instead of mine."

Jude's cheeks flushed softly as he heard this. "I—I do have self-control... I don't just wrap myself around anyone," he said, his voice tender. "And I know I'm yours."

Clay's arms tightened possessively around Jude, his tone firm. "Damn right you are. And it better stay that way. Can't have you clinging onto any other guy like you're doing right now. You're mine, got it?" he said, his voice brooking no argument.

Jude hugged him back, burying his face into Clay's neck almost immediately.

Clay was a bit taken aback by how quickly Jude melted against him, but he found he liked it even more. He rested his hand on the back of Jude's head, holding him close. "God, you're so clingy..." he mumbled, a hint of amused annoyance in his tone.