I Love You

Jude murmured against Clay's skin, "I love you..."

Clay's heart skipped a beat at the declaration, and his breath caught for a moment. He chuckled softly, resting his face against Jude's shoulder, holding him close. "God, you're such a sap. And a clingy one at that," he mumbled, his voice softer than usual.

Jude continued to nestle against Clay, repeating his heartfelt words. "I love you... I love you... I love you... so much love... all the love... entirety of it... forever... I'm yours..."

Clay's blush deepened with each repetition, his heart racing as he absorbed Jude's words. "Idiot... You really are hopelessly in love with me..." he said, trying to sound indifferent. In reality, he was extremely flustered and touched by Jude's declaration.

Feeling an intense wave of possessiveness, Clay's hold on Jude tightened. The urge to claim him again and again surged within him. "Stop repeating those words... You're gonna give me a damn heart attack..." he mumbled, his flushed face hidden against Jude's shoulder.

Jude hugged him back tighter, still whispering "I love you" repeatedly against Clay's neck. Clay's frustration mixed with his overwhelming emotions, leading him to groan slightly. "Damn it, I swear, you're gonna give me some heart disease if you keep repeating yourself..." he said, though his tone was more soft and flustered than annoyed.