I Will Never Hurt You

Clay let out a soft exhale as Jude broke the kiss momentarily, his heart racing at the sight of him. When Jude's lips found his again, Clay responded with a soft moan, his hand tightening slightly around Jude's waist. He deepened the kiss, letting his tongue trace the seam of Jude's lips, silently asking for more.

Jude tensed slightly at the sensation, his nervousness evident. Clay felt it but didn't pull away. Instead, he gently slid his tongue into Jude's mouth, exploring it with careful deliberation, mindful not to overwhelm him. He continued to kiss him deeply, his hand pulling Jude closer, their bodies pressed together in a tight embrace.

As the kiss deepened, Clay felt Jude's tension, and when Jude suddenly pulled away, a pang of disappointment hit him hard. His mind raced with worry—had he done something wrong? His chest heaved with the remnants of their kiss as he looked at Jude, his voice barely above a whisper. "Are you alright? Did I do something wrong?" he asked, his hand still resting on Jude's waist.

"No... no, no," Jude responded quickly, his eyes meeting Clay's with a mix of reassurance and vulnerability.

Clay felt a wave of relief wash over him, but his concern remained. "Are you sure? You suddenly pulled away, and I thought I might have done something..." he said softly, his hand moving to gently rub Jude's side, offering comfort.

He furrowed his brow, still worried. "Judy... talk to me. What's wrong? Was it too much? I can stop if you want me to," he said, his voice laced with concern, his hand moving up to tenderly cup Jude's cheek. His touch was gentle, a silent plea for Jude to share what was troubling him.