Oh Them Lies

Clay's demeanour shifted as he pressed a series of gentle kisses along Jude's neck and jaw, his touch soft yet purposeful. When he heard Jude's confession, his expression turned serious. "Don't you dare. You're not going to continue harming your body. If you do, I swear to god I'll tape your arms to a chair or something," he said, his voice a mix of protective and possessive.

Jude looked up at Clay, his eyes filled with vulnerability. "Can I tell you a truth, Clay? I'm sorry for that."

Clay's curiosity piqued as he gently rubbed Jude's side. "You know you can tell me anything," he reassured him.

"I.. I am very sorry, but I lied. I still self-harm here and there but I stopped doing it on my arms since it was visible in a half shirt." Jude spoke out so nervously that Clay begin to doubt his own trust for Jude. He knew he trusted him but seeing Jude so anxious, even scared of him in this moment made him feel... something.

Clay's hands froze, a mix of frustration and sadness washing over him. He took a deep breath, his eyes closing for a moment as he tried to steady himself. "How often? How often do you still do it, idiot?" he asked, his tone strained.

"Mostly there are triggers... and rarely I just feel the need to do it to remind myself how much of an idiot I am," Jude admitted quietly.

Clay's heart ached as he listened, and he gently lifted Jude's arm, pulling up his sleeves to look for signs of self-harm. His gaze was intense as he searched for any marks.

"Thighs..." Jude murmured, his voice barely audible.

Clay's eyes widened in shock, and he froze, his heart sinking. "Show them to me," he said flatly, his voice strained and filled with a mix of desperation and command.

"I can't... I can't, Clay. It's worse down there," Jude said, his voice trembling.

"I need to see them, Jude... Please." Clay's voice softened but remained firm. He gently caressed the inside of Jude's arm with his thumb, his eyes filled with a desperate plea. "Show me," he repeated, his tone almost pleading as he locked eyes with Jude.