idols mentioning ryun

TEN of NCT

live

"you guys wanna know why i hate fruit so much?" ten asked the fans. "it's all ryun's fault! she used to tell me if i swallowed watermelon seeds then they would get stuck in my stomach and grow up my throat." he grasped at his neck with a feigned shuddered. then he looked into the camera with dramatically wide eyes that held fear.

"that's not even the worst of it! one time i pushed her in the pool and she threw an orange at my head. an orange! i fell and got a concussion. she threw it so hard i had a knot in my head for a week and my sister said i deserved it! the traitor!" he rubbed the spot where he could still feel the phantom pain of the fruit impact his skull.

"i'm not even exaggerating, there are more stories. she used to torture me with fruit! don't let her innocent face fool you, she was an evil serial fruit assaulter!"

YUQI & SOYEON
of (G)I-DLE

YUQI & SOYEON of (G)I-DLE

live

"neverland, i think i have a girlfriend now." yuqi giggled looking up from her phone.

soyeon froze in alarm at her words before turning around with furrowed eyebrows, "huh?! when did this happen?"

"look," yuqi said holding her phone up so the leader could see the screen. "right there. i asked ryun-unnie if we could go out to eat for dinner or order something in if she wanted. she said 'we haven't been alone together in a while, let's stay in. it's more intimate that way.'"

soyeon made a weird noise in the back of her throat and turned to the camera with a surprised face. "unnie is so weird."

"i texted back, 'unnie! aww trying to get me alone? is this a date?'"

"what did she text back?"

"it can be whatever you want it to be, yuqibear."