Silent Threat

Mia's POV:

It was dark , everything looked sooo beautiful. I was walking back to my dorm alone after a long day of work.
The beach beside the road  looked Ethereal at this hour .Couples walk at the sea shore enjoying their every moment with their partner ,friends snapping pics of each other ,and others just sitting and watching the water dance to the waves against the sand.

I smiled to myself as I walked past the view ,my stomach made a growl saying it was hungry , I decided to head to the dorm asap ,cook for myself something and sleep until tomorrow evening.

As I reached my dorm building I saw a strange man stepping out of the elevator with a mask on. Our eyes met for a second and his were bloodshot and filled with anger ,I got nervous at his gaze and started to walk past him as fast as I could.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder,I knew it was him, before I could turn back I got shoved against the wall and began to kick me in the stomach ,I tried so hard to defend myself but couldn't as he was way bigger and stronger than me.

Last thing I heard before everything went black was his chilling words,"I will fucking ruin you"....

Strange man's POV:

I stepped out of the dorm building angrily with my unfinished business. I know that no one could recognise me but still I hid my face beneath the mask,I was scanning the surroundings as I saw a small, vulnerable and unsuspecting girl walking alone.

Our gaze met for a second and i noticed the fear and nervousness in her eyes which only fueled my rage.

I couldn't control my anger and took it out by kicking her mercilessly until she blacked out.

The words coming out of my mouth for that one person who asked me to be present in this building today , "I will fucking ruin you"....