Twist

The world went dark as they carried me out, leaving my apartment in disarray.

When my vision cleared, i found myself in an unfamiliar, cold room, tied to a chair.Helen who was sitting straight walked over to me with a smirk.

"Do u think of yourself as a main lead?you betrayed me,you little piece of shit!",Helen yelled.

"Who are you?why did you ask for my help?what do you want from m-"I whispered.

"Stop with the questions .Your mom was a bitch and it looks like she raised a bitch too!",she smirked again.

"I will kill you if you talk about my mom like that again",i screamed glaring at her eyes.

"You think you can?",she started laughing hysterically ,"You are about to die you little -",Helen started, but was cut off by a loud bang as the door slammed open.

Helen's men turned, startled, as a tall,figure stepped inside. His face was masked. Without a word, he took down the two men closest to the door with swift, practiced movements. Helen's eyes widened in shock.

"Who the hell are you?!" she shivered.

The man didn't respond. Instead, he moved toward me, his eyes focused and calm. He quickly untied me, his voice low,deep and sounded urgent. "We don't have much time. I'm here to get you out."

I looked at him, confused, "Who sent you?"

"Questions later. We need to move-now."

We ran as fast as we could, his hand never letting go of mine, even though I was slower than him. He looked like a main character to me, reminding me of the stories I always read.

Despite everything happening, my heart raced for a different reason. There was something about the way he moved, the strength in his hold, that made me feel safe-protected.

My breath caught in my throat, and for a moment, I forgot about the danger chasing us.

Was it crazy that, in the middle of all this chaos, I couldn't help but feel drawn to him?