Unspoken promises

after a few days of the competition

authors  pov 

The morning sun bathed the school in its warm glow as students filed into classroom's The day felt unusually bright for Jimin. he buzz of anticipation palpable in the air. Jimin, however, had his mind set on something far more significant. Today was the day he planned to confess his feelings to Sana. As he approached her desk, his heart raced, trying to keep his nerves at bay.

Hey, Sana," he greeted with a gentle smile. "Would you meet me after school? I have something important I want to talk about."

Sana looked up, her eyes reflecting a mixture of curiosity and intrigue. "Sure, Jimin. I'll be there."

After school, he was almost bouncing with excitement, unable to contain the anticipation building up inside him. As soon as he spotted Sana waiting outside, he approached her with a calm but excited smile. "Let's go," he said, and they walked together toward a serene valley park that Jimin had discovered—a hidden gem filled with vibrant wildflowers, a calm stream, and a panoramic view of the hills beyond.

Sana was captivated by the scenery as they arrived. She looked around, taking in the peaceful surroundings, and a sense of familiarity washed over her. It reminded her of something warm, something comforting from her past. Without even realizing it, a small, genuine smile slowly spread across her face.

Jimin's eyes widened, and his heart skipped a beat. It was the first time he had seen her smile, and it was like witnessing something magical. "Your smile is back," he said softly, his voice filled with awe. "You look even more beautiful when you smile. You should smile more often."

Sana turned to him, surprised, a soft blush rising on her cheeks. She wasn't used to compliments, especially one so heartfelt. She felt something unfamiliar flutter in her chest—something warm, something she hadn't allowed herself to feel for a long time.

Encouraged by her reaction, Jimin took a deep breath, his heart pounding as he decided to take the plunge. "I just wanted to tell you... I lo—"

Before he could complete his sentence, Sana's phone rang loudly, shattering the tranquility of the moment. The sudden interruption startled them both, and Sana's expression quickly shifted from happiness to concern as she glanced at the screen.

She answered the call, her voice turning serious. "I'm sorry, I need to take this," she said, her demeanor changing in an instant. "I'll see you later, Jimin."

Without waiting for a response, she turned and hurried away, leaving Jimin standing there with his heart still brimming with unspoken words. He watched her retreating figure, feeling a mixture of frustration and longing. Her smile had ignited a spark of hope within him, but now, it was once again overshadowed by uncertainty. ,

Jimin stood there, still caught in the whirlwind of emotions from the moment before. He watched as Sana spoke on the phone, her expression shifting between seriousness and urgency. After finishing the call, she turned back to him, her face now filled with a mix of regret and determination.

"I'm really sorry, Jimin," she said, taking a deep breath. "I have to go home now. It's something urgent, but I promise I'll talk to you later."

He could see the sincerity in her eyes, but also a flicker of something else—something she wasn't saying. Jimin forced a smile, trying to hide his disappointment. "It's okay, Sana. I understand. Just... be safe, alright?"

She nodded, offering him a small, apologetic smile before turning away. "Thank you, Jimin. I'll see you soon."

Jimin watched as she quickly walked off, disappearing down the path that led back to the main road. His heart still raced from the almost-confession, and his mind buzzed with thoughts of what could have been. He felt a bittersweet mix of hope and confusion, knowing that whatever had interrupted their moment had something to do with her hidden past. But he was determined—he wouldn't give up so easily.

Jimin walked back home, his thoughts still lingering on the events of the evening. His heart felt like it was on a rollercoaster ride—one moment he was on the brink of confessing his feelings, and the next, she was gone. But what stayed with him the most was that smile—Sana's first genuine smile.

As he lay down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, he couldn't shake off the image of her smile. It was unlike anything he had seen before—so warm, so radiant. A rare sight that had suddenly made her look both familiar and new. There was something about the way she smiled that felt oddly familiar, like a distant memory he couldn't quite place. It was as if he'd seen that expression somewhere before, but he couldn't put his finger on where or when.

He closed his eyes, replaying the moment in his mind over and over. The way her eyes had lit up, the way her lips had curved, it struck a chord deep within him. It wasn't just about the smile itself—it was the feeling that came with it. A strange sense of déjà vu, as if he'd known this side of her for a long time, even though she had never shown it before.

The butterflies in his stomach fluttered wildly at the thought. He could still hear her soft laugh echoing in his ears, still see the way her eyes had looked into his with a mixture of surprise and joy. It made him wonder—was there more to Sana than he knew? Was there a connection they shared that went deeper than he could understand?

Jimin couldn't help but smile to himself, feeling a mix of excitement and confusion. Whatever it was, he knew he had to find out. He felt a pull toward her, something that went beyond simple attraction. Her smile had sparked something inside him—a sense of familiarity, of belonging, that he couldn't quite explain. All he knew was that he wanted to see that smile again, to understand the mystery that was Sana, and maybe, just maybe, to help her smile like that more often.

authors note 

so as i said to be prepared for a shock so it was it but its not ended yet there is one more something as happy episode this was there will be sad days too jsut get ready i can say bye