TEN.

" HERE " DAMON SAID GIVING THE CUP OF BLOOD TO CAROLINE, the blonde sat on the couch, Elio, Noah, Nari, Vivian, Nathaniel and Constance across from her " I'm still shaking " Caroline said as Stefan walked into the living room, his feet touching on the ground " What happened " He asked.

Caroline took a sip the blood and sighed " Go ahead, tell him, them them all, you all are going to love this " Damon said nodding over at Caroline, Nari leaned back on the couch, her right leg over her left knee, she skirt riding up a bit " I saw Katherine today " Caroline confessed looking at them all, Elio's jaw clenched.

" Where? " Nari and Stefan immediately asked at the same time looking at Caroline.

" At the grill " Caroline responded " I just stopped to gwak and.. quasi-stalk Matt " She said, a small blush making its way onto her cheek, Elio rolled his eyes, jealously seeping into his chest, Noah and Nari exchanged a look and gently patted Elio.

" Skip the teen drama and get to it " Damon said rolling his eyes as Caroline was speaking about her interaction with Matt " Please do— " Elio groaned " no one cares about your interaction " He snapped lightly, Nathaniel lips curved up in amusement and he placed his hand on Elio's head telling him to calm down.

Caroline side eyed him wondering what was wrong with him, she thought they were friends but now he was acting like a major asshole? She didn't get it.

" Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go 'cause I'm a doofus and she walked in, she pretend to be Elena, consoling me on the embarrassing interaction with Matt but I knew it was her, I sped over to the door to try to get out but she was quicker, she said she needed me to the deliver a message " Caroline said.

Stefan tilted his head " What was the message? " he asked her, looking at Caroline " Tell Damon, Constance  and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood — " She paused for a moment " Tell them the rest of it " Damon said.

" Tonight at the masquerade ball and she also said to tell Nari hi, and that she'll be waiting for a dance "

Nari scoffed rolling her eyes, she ran her fingers through her hair " She wants to do it in public " Stefan said choosing to ignore Caroline's last words " Killing Mason threw her off guard " At this words, Vivian shifted nervously and looked away, her lips pursuing, she felt bad for his death but only a little bit, not really, she hadn't cried when Constance told her

" She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was desperate, she's out of tricks. " Damon said shaking his head " We can't underestimate her " Constance said, she was sitting next to Nathaniel, his arm around her shoulder, Stefan nodded in agreement " We have to play smarter then her " Stefan said.

" Hey, I have a wonderful suggestion, why can't we give the moonstone so she'll leave? " Noah said gaining a nod from Caroline who agreed with him.

Damon shook his head " No, Katherine's not getting dick, I've had it, I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her tonight " Nari smiled excitedly at his words " yes! " She said excitedly.

" You're not gonna kill her " Stefan said looking at his brother, Constance sighed and the rest looked at him as if he was crazy " Stefan, this is not the time to be the good brother " Constance said.

" You're not gonna kill her " Stefan repeated gaining eye rolls from them all, Nari rolled her lips in annoyance " Oh, really? " Damon asked.

" Because I am " Stefan said, Damon and Constance shared a surprise look, Nari eyed Stefan in shock and she hummed " So what's the plan? " She asked looking around " What are we going to do?