01. Sweet Venom (KimKenta)

"Welcome to Thailand, was your flight okay? No that is stupid come on Kenta" he whispered to himself as he waited for the plane to land. What was he doing here? He was Tony's right-hand man, he should be by his side not standing at an airport waiting for this person to arrive .

"He's probably not even good-looking, and yet Tony is paying for him to come to Thailand to work for our mall?" Kenta shook his head and looked out the window.

"Kenta? " a voice spoke from behind him.

Kenta felt his mouth drop to the ground at the man in front of him, there stood a man with a hair red like a lion's mane, and he was holding a bag like it was special and this man definitely could be the hottest man he ev- .

"You must be Mr. Kim? Right this way "Kenta quickly shook those thoughts from his mind, and started heading back out to the car not even looking back to make sure that Kim was following him.

Kim looked at him like he was a little weird but he was different then anyone Kim knew back in Korea, still he followed the strange man to the car. "So am I good-looking?" Was the first thing he said as they started driving to Tony's company, Kenta suddenly coughed while Kim was chuckling looking out the car window.

Suddenly Kenta's phone rang .

"Did you pick up the item?" A voice spoke .

"Yes, sir , we shall be there in a few minutes " Kenta replied and hung up .

Kim who was still smiling from messing with Kenta earlier, now had a concerned look on his face . "Item?" He asked but knew it was probably a mistake and this person on the other line forgot about it .

"Mr. Tony wants to meet you before we go to the hotel before the shoot today " Kenta replied ignoring Kim's question from earlier.

"Hmm " Kim mumbled and looked down at his hands, why was he nervous? He was just meeting his boss and the person who brought him here to Thailand right? But something was off and Kim was feeling uneasy .

{later that day }

Tony was standing next to his desk clipping his leaves off his fake tree when Kenta walked in with Kim falling slowly behind .

"Sir, Mr Kim is here, shall I wait outside ?" Kenta asked even though he knew the answer already. And left Kim alone with Tony who held on to the scissors, but mentioned for them both to sit down at the couch.

[2 weeks later ]

Kim hadn't seen Kenta since he dropped him off at the hotel weeks ago, well since he told him not to ever make Tony mad but Kim just didn't understand what Kenta was so worried about.

He was going to do what was right and if Tony was mistreating his employees then Kim was going to stand against him or he would cancel his contract and fly back to Korea.

"You said to text you if I ever changed my mind " Kim sent the text to the number, he wondered if Tony would hurt Kenta if he knew Kim was doing this. Kim shocked his head, he believed Tony would do what was right and would get mad but not be mad or hurt Kenta if Kim walked away .

"Yes, I'll send you the address of the garage and BB will come and get you with Charlie okay?" The text said back and Kim made sure his bags were back, he waited on the couch for those people to come.

Minutes suddenly turned into hours as he waited and Kim jumped when he heard a knock on the door, part of him said to wait until he was sure that it was the right people. But he found himself being pushed back into the room onto the coffee table "Who are you" Kim asked before he felt a punch land on his face.

" Who-" Kim asked again before he felt darkness overcloud him and he went unconscious but not before coughing up a little blood.

Tony's men kept punching Kim until they were sure he was not going to get up before sending the message, seconds later Kenta walked out and froze at the sight of the hotel room wishing he had stopped Kim from leaving but it was too late.

He made Tony mad and that was something Kentra knew not to do. " Carry him to the car, I will clean up this mess," Kenta said and felt a tear go down his cheek .

"I am so sorry Kim" He whispered as he cleaned up any evidence that Kim was ever in this hotel room, but left a few behind as a way to slowly end this with Tony and with that he shut the door.

{ A few days later}

Babe and Charlie were doing their part of Jeff's plan and getting Kim away from Tony but Charlie could sense that something was not right and held onto Babe as they knocked on the hotel door.

"Babe, be careful" he whispered but both them were shocked because there was proof that a fight broke out here, but Kim was nowhere to be found and there was no proof that he ever was here.

"Kim lied didn't he" Charlie asked but Babe held up his hand. Something was not right and that is when Babe walked into the bathroom and gasped which caused Charlie to run over, there was blood there and Kim's jacket was on the floor, the very same one that they always saw him in at every meeting including the races and the day he met them.

"Tony got to him" Babe whispered and grabbed Charlie to run when they were suddenly met with a gun in their face.

{Meanwhile at the manison}

Tony threw a barely awake and alive Kim into a closed-off room with no windows and started to laugh, "You really thought that you would be free from me, Kenta lock the door now " and with that, Kenta looked as if Kim was struggling to stay awake while tied up.

"I am sorry" he whispered and locked the door as he left the room.