13. Sweet Venom (KimKenta) - Part 4

t was dark.

Kim looked around and saw he was back in that cold dark room , the place where Tony and his guards beat him up, and tortured him with the threat of being sold even after he was killed. He started to panic and tried to run to the door to escape, but felt something holding him back, Kim stopped and saw his legs were chained up.

He was back or never escaped or left the place in the first place.

Kim felt his heart start to race and felt tears run down his cheek, "Kenta" He whispered hoping that this was not true because Kim did not want to be back there because he would not survive another round of torture from Tony.

"Kim" a voice spoke. He screamed and tried to hide but there was no hiding spot in this dark room, "Kim!" the voice said again but this time Kim recognized it and felt his body being shaken.

He woke up.

He felt his body suddenly relax and he looked up to see Kenta was sitting up next to him, Kentra grabbed Kim's hand and started massaging it. "Kim? Are you okay? you had me worried" Kentra whispered before pulling him into a hug, Kim just hugged him tighter and felt tiny sobs escape through his mouth.

"I had a nightmare Kenta, I was back there and this time I was dying " Kim sobbed, Kenta just laid them both down on the bed. But he made sure Kim was holding his hand and he assured him that he was safe, "you will never be back there, I will make sure of that my love" Kenta whispered and watched Kim fall back asleep safely in his arms.

"Guys, he had another nightmare" Kenta Texted Alan and Pete, Kim was not going to be safe or healed the longer Tony was alive. It was the same situation with Way and Charlie as Tony ordered men to capture them and kill them if they resisted.

Babe and Kenta and Pete were willing to do whatever it took to keep their boyfriends safe, Tony needed to be killed and the time for the mission was starting sooner than expected as Kim, Way, and Charlie started having different nightmares.

Charlie had nightmares and couldn't sleep which worried Babe.

Way had nightmares and couldn't eat- well could not keep anything down and was running to the bathroom a lot, which made Pete worry more than he usually should.

then Kim was having nightmares that kept him from being able to focus without being jumpy, Kenta watched as Kim lay closer to him and slept peacefully. " They will stay at Pete's house, while us 3 and Alan go to Tony's house, they won't be alone- North and Sonic will be there too" Babe had texted the group chat.

"I love you Kim, I am keeping my promise " Kenta whispered. He would tell that to Kim well when he proposed but that was once he knew , Kim and the others would be safe once Tony was killed once and for all.

{1 week later- day of the misson}

The plan was for Babe and Pete to go in the back side of the mansion , while Babe and Alan waited in the car for the signal . Once Babe tricked Tony to come outside , Kenta would shoot him with the gun and then Alan would drive all of them away back to Pete's house .

What could go wrong?.

Kenta looked at Alan and knew he needed to go instead of Babe because he was worried on what Tony might do , so he got out and made sure the car was locked and got a glare out of babe .

He walked down the corner and pushed Pete behind him, as Tony was walking and he suddenly pulled out a gun and shot Tony right in the heart and he mentioned for Pete to run but as he was about to follow him out .

That was when he felt the pain .

Kenta had been shot .

Pete knew it and immediately texted his doctor to come to the house , he then helped carry a barely conscious Kenta back to the car .

{back at the house }

Kim was sleeping or at least trying too with Way being passed out on the bedroom couch and Charlie was trying to get North to go get him some food when they heard yelling .

"Kenta's been shot , North clear the couch , Sonic keep Kim away and Charlie get the doctor from the front door " Babe yelled as they tried to carry a barely alive Kenta to the couch .

Everyone got to work and they knew Kim would get in the way of the doctor , and they needed the doctor to work to save Kenta's life .

But Kim knew .

Maybe that's the reason why he felt a sudden pain in his chest , he wanted to run and hold Kenta's hand but Way who woke up from the yelling shook his head .

Sonic walked in to see Kim in the corner of the room with his head buried between his legs , he walked over and placed headphones to drown out any noise to calm him down .

He nodded to Way who ran and got a blanket from the closet with a board game and sat down next to him , they didn't know how long the doctor would take but their task was to keep Kim distracted and safe .

But Kenta was Kim's soulmate and if Kenta - well would Kim survive? .

As if he could read minds , Way smacked Sonic's head and shook his head .

Downstairs Pete and Babe kept making sure the doctor could work , while Alan and Jeff sent Charlie upstairs to keep an eye on Kim's condition.

"Doctor , will he be okay?" Babe asked .

While he hated Kenta for working for Tony and doing what he did , he was Kim's partner and Babe didn't want them to lose any more racers .

"Bullet passed , it's out but keep an eye on him if it gets worse go to hospital " the doctor stood up and placed the blanket over Kentra .

"Do not let his partner see him just yet , it will be worse for the both of them also the worst hasn't happened yet , so keep a eye close on him" was his final say as he went out the door .

Jeff walked up stairs to see Kim was sleeping on Sonic's shoulder , "he cried but we kept him distracted, but he didn't say a word just cried " he whispers and with Jeff's help they tucked Kim in.

"Will they be okay?" Sonic asked , Jeff's powers couldn't help on this one .