20. Sweet Venom (KimxKenta) - Special Chapter

It had been 9 months since Kenta had been shot , he went into a coma and had yet to wake up but he was past the bad part so he just need to wake up . But it seemed like each day that passed , that Kenta was getting closer to death than alive .

Actually a coma seemed better than what actually was happening.

Kenta had been shot , in a coma for a few days then was awake , the team was glad because Kim also seemed to be more lively yet that was 9 months ago .

It was now their wedding, and Kenta was doing his best to help while also helping Alan around the shop , the problem was his very pregnant and groom-zilla Kim who got mad at anything and everything Kenta did.

"Kim please , how is this not the right shade of black?" Jeff was asking as he was trying to hang up the ribbons on the chairs , Kim was cuddling his baby bump and glared at Jeff but then smiled .

"I want the black Kenta likes " He replied .

"It is that one" Kenta replied from the kitchen , but earned a glare from his fiancé .

"I know what it is , gosh do you not want to marry me?" Kim cried and ran out , Jeff tilted his head at Kenta before walking in the kitchen to help them all prepare.

Kenta sighed because ever since they found out Kim was pregnant , he's becoming more emotional and the hormones have been worst the last month or so .

"KK my love, please just calm down , I like any black as long as you walk down that aisle and marry me like you promised " Kenta walked in the room after Kim and wrapped his arms around him .

"Do you hate me ? How am I lately? Alan does " Kim whispered .

"He does not , you are one of his racers and he cares for you just because you're out for a little bit " Kenta started but could see it was not helping Kim at all .

"Look at Way , he's one of X-hunters best racers who is also out for the season cuz Pete decided he wanted twins apparently and couldn't wait , Alan doesn't hate him or you okay?" He tried again and saw Kim look up at him with sad eyes , Kenta just wiped his tears and nodded and said sorry again but Kenta just took his hand and walked down to the hallway where Alan was talking with Pete and Charlie .

"Why you all decided to get your partners pregnant now is beyond me but Kim I want to show you something, come with me " Alan grabbed his hand and nodded at Kenta before leading his driver up to his office .

"Look in the safe " Alan smiled .

Kim all confused opened it to see 3 box with his , Way and Babes name on them which made him turn and look at Alan .

"You will always have a place here okay? I don't hate you never have so let's get you dressed and married okay?" Alan opened his arms and hugged his friend .

{3 months later}

Things were going really well at the Garage with Kenta temporily taking over for Alan while he was on his honeymoon, his husband Kim was helping learning how to take care of the cars while also watching over their little girl.

He still couldn't believe that a long time ago he was Tony's right hand man , doing whatever he said and taking all the pain and hurt he was given cuz he just wanted his father to love him.

Being told time and time again that he was worthless or not good like babe or way , Kenta believed he didn't deserve anything.

That was until Kim walked into this life , that day at the airport.

"Kenta? I'm hungry " Kim's voice pulled him out of this thoughts , he looked to see his husband smiling cutely at him while playing with his daughter that was until Sonic came and asking to play with her so Kim could go on the track for a little bit .

"Let me fix you something then you can go practice " Kenta smiled at him before walking into the teams kitchen , he was shocked Pete had it remodeled but it was needed with everything improving for the team .

"Kenta?" Kim asked .

He turned around one more time while making a sandwich for him, "I love you " Kim giggled and ran out to the car before Kenta could say anything back to him .

Kenta finished the sandwich and ran out to where Kim was standing , he saw Kim raise an eyebrow and Kentra started chasing him until Kim stopped and he used that to pull him closer to him .

"I love you too, my Kim" he whispered before kissing his cheek and handing the sandwich.

Charlie who was taking Ways place until he could join the racing team again, looked over and laughed seeing the sight before him. He was happy to see Kenta finally living his own life , and knew Kim was the right person to do that .

[later that day ]

Kim was glad Sonic and Charlie were watching over his daughter , because he needed a little time to finish the surprise he had for Kenta without it getting spoiled or him finding little time to work on it .

"Kim? It's time to head home " Kenta popped into the little space where he was , Kim placed the item in the box and turned around with a smile on his face .

"Just finishing this, here open it for me " Kim tried hard to hide his excitement as his husband lifted the box off .

"Kim-" he started and tried hard not to cry , but Kim just held his arms open and Kentra did not waste one second before running into his arms .

"Thank you , for coming into my life Kim" was all Kenta could say without letting down any tears , Kim. Rubbed his hand along his back and smiled .

"Thank you for staying by my side " Kim whispered , he may not have liked how he came to Thailand but thankful he got someone amazing out of it .