10. Coffee and Kisses (JeffxAlan)

He missed him .

Alan missed seeing Jeff every day at the garage even though he didn't want to admit that , Jeff was a employee but also Charlie's brother and that was a line that he couldn't cross at least not yet .

But he thought he had time to come to terms with his feelings, but then 2 years ago Jeff suddenly quit the garage and left Alan's life without any explanation on why he suddenly quit .

He wasn't the only one .

Way quit too but he wanted to do something other than racing and was now working at their investors company , he would come and check on the team for Pete who stopped coming by the garage .

"Alan? Pete needs the annual review " Way's voice pulled Alan back into the present time , he nodded and liked how Way still was part of the family even though he was no longer a racer .

Kim a former racer of the red racing team , had taken his place but Alan waited for a year before letting Kim take on Jeff's job when he wasn't racing .

"Just call him " Way suddenly said which made Alan turn and look at him .

"Way- what are you even saying?" He scoffed and sat down on his chair , Way chuckled and sat down in the chair in front of his desk .

"Call Jeff , we all know you miss him " Way responded back .

"He was a good employee so yeah I miss him " Alan whispered but Way stood up and grabbed Alan's hand which caused him to look at him .

"I have to go back to my fiancé but when you admit that your in love with Jeff , contact me and I'll send you where he is " Way patted his arm and walked out of the office .

Way's words lingered on his mind , Alan knew he liked Jeff a little more than he did the others but did that mean he was falling for Jeff?.

He needed to see him . Alan didn't want to spend one - Alan suddenly forced in his steps and realized that Way and Charlie were right , he was in love with Jeff and maybe if he had realized it earlier that something would have happened with them .

What if Jeff moved on? What if he didn't like Alan that way?. Alan shook his head and choose to believe he needed to confess , no matter what the outcome was .

His phone buzzed .

Way had come though and texted Alan the location of where Jeff was , and even tips on how to get Jeff to talk to him .

"North and Sonic I'm going out , Babe is in charge and if he is busy then go to Kim" Alan called out , he grabbed his keys and drive straight to the location.

A coffee shop .

He was all confident until he saw Jeff walking around the room , with a brown and grey apron around his body and was smiling at the guests and Alan started to feel his nerves clinch up .

Meanwhile .

Jeff would look out the window every day in hopes that Alan would show up , he wanted to text him but he had to stick to the plan because he needed this to work . And that is how he spent 2 years with working at a coffee shop not far from the garage , with only 2 people who knew where he was .

But finally Alan was here .

Jeff saw him in the parking lot and tried his best to hide any excitement, he could hear Alan walking into the cafe and headed to a table not far from where he was standing .

"Je- excuse me " Alan whispered , softly but loud enough for Jeff to hear .

"Alan - what brings you here ?" Jeff asked even though he knew what he would say .

"I'm not coming back , so if that's what you're here for then you can go " Jeff said .

"No im here for something else " Alan started and looked to see Jeff was raising an eyebrow but not giving him any smile .

Alan was trying so hard to say the words but found it difficult every time , " I li- " he started but Jeff seemed to be getting impatient and started to walk away .

"Stop! Can you just sit down please " Alan cried , because he never liked someone this way before and was scared that he was losing Jeff .

Jeff sat back down right next to Alan and placed his hand on the table , "Alan- " he started but suddenly was caught off guard when His laps were met with Alan's and at first he didn't want to stop but was worried why he was doing this .

But just as he pulled away , Alan wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him closer before kissing him again but this time it was deeper.

{1 month later }

Jeff had come back to work at the garage and they did try to keep it a secret ,but it seemed Way was all excited to celebrate his engagement party / bachelor party that he spilled the beans .

Not like they didn't all know that Jeff and Alan were now together .

"So you promised a date " Jeff leaned against the counter door , Alan and Babe were talking over the desk when they heard Jeff and looked up .

"And you promised to show me some coffee and a kiss , will I see that?" Alan replied as he wrapped his arm around Jeff waist and Babe hurried down to where his boyfriend Charlie was .

"I did that a month ago " Jeff pouted which Alan could never resist , which is why Jeff always got away with what he wanted because Alan could never say no to him .

"Give me 5 minutes then I'll take you on that date " Alan kissed his cheek before heading back to the desk , Jeff stayed where he was and smiled at his boyfriend working hard .

"Charlie got a racer , but I got the owner of the team , who won now " Jeff whispered , but Alan chuckled and closed the door before pushing his boyfriend down on the couch .