Chapter 5

*Crystal's POV*

I followed behind him back the where I ran from and noticed that it was Jeremy's house but a house much more larger than it. Did he really bring me over to his own home just so I wouldn't be with Jeremy?

He was jealous! He cares! We shouldn't be around unmated wolves in our state! My wolf scolds me in my head and I roll my eyes. Our state?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear his footsteps stop as we reach the door. He opens it for me since I'm still in my wolf form. I jump towards the couch and shift to grab the blanket laying there and cover myself as quickly as possible. I turn around to tell him he can come in when he was already there the whole time.

"You couldn't have given me some privacy?" I said annoyed. He shrugs his shoulders and stares at the blanket wrapped around me. Is he gonna yell at me for leaving? Or yell at me for being here in the first place?

"I'm not going to yell at you. Not anymore" he says and I glare at him.

"Stay out of my head" I yell and start walking towards the stairs and start going up.

"Where are you going?" He says and follows after me.

"Away from you. I hate you. I hate this place you should have let me die out there like I wanted!!" I scream at him on the steps. He doesn't say anything but tighten his jaw.

"What? It's true and you hate me too you've made my life hell ever since I met you!!" I yell again and start stepping down towards him. A big mistake since it only allowed his smell to become even more potent and distract me from what I was going to say. He keeps eye contact with me and I start feeling intimidated and I've lost my will to keep yelling. I look down and start feeling pathetic. I can't stay here I hate it. Without another word I bolt away from him.

"Crystal!" He yells after me and I run into the nearest room. It looked like what used to be an office. Instead there stands nothing but broken glass and pieces of wood from a desk. His banging on the door makes me jump.

"Open this door! Please!" He's begging.

"No! You're crazy!" I scream and start backing away from the door. My foot steps on something hard and I hear it crack. I look down to see a picture frame of a happy family with two young boys. The youngest one looks like Mark. I bend over to pick it up when I hear him banging on the door again. I unlatch the window in his office just before he tears the door down and I jump outside,shifting in midair.

I feel him shift behind me and I run even faster, God knows as an Alpha he'll be able to catch up in no time at all. Or better yet just attack me to get me to stop. Which is exactly what he does.

I feel his wolf lunge above me and land right in front of me. He growls until I lay down and submit to him. I hear him shift back.

"Please..just stop running away from me." His voice pains my heart and I shift back and sit up using my hair to cover my chest. I can hear his heart beat quicken when he looks at me naked. I don't dare look up since I know I won't be able to look away.

"You're so mean to me.. I've done nothing wrong.."My voice cracks.

"You're a rogue...I hate them more than you can imagine. But not you..I'm sorry." He says and I feel him bend down and look at me.

"I'm nothing like a rogue. I had a reason to escape my pack. I'm not a murderer!...I'm good" I say more to myself than to him.

"Escape?" He questions. Shit. I can't tell him about Dylan. What if he sends me back?

"Left. I left my pack for a good reason. I don't want to talk about it anymore." I mumble and he sighs. I gasp when I feel his arms wrap around me and pick me up like nothing. I blush at the contact of our naked skin but I don't say anything until he walks us back to his house. I jump out of his arms and shift back and wait for him to open the back door.

"Why did you shift back?" He asks

I don't like being naked around you.

He laughs and bends down to my ear. "You'll enjoy being naked around me sooner than you think." He says and opens the door.

I run upstairs and try to sniff out my bag. I find it in the room that smells the most like him. I find a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and only one bra. The only outfit I have left. I hear the door open and I rush to put on the rest of my shirt.

"You could knock!" I scold him but he just chuckles and shakes his head.

"You shouldn't be shy around me." He says stepping closer and I feel my body heat up at his words.

"I don't even know you.." My word trail off when he runs his fingers down my arm.

"You're mine...I'm never losing you" he says. I sigh and close my eyes when I feel him press his lips against my forehead. He moves his lips lower to my temple and then to my cheek. I heart is practically beating right out of my chest when he lifts my chin up to look at him.

He growls and presses me against the nearest wall. I gasp and he covers my mouth with his immediately. The contact sending tingles down my entire body and making me shake against him. He taps my legs with his fingers and I wrap them around him and he carries us to his bed. He throws me down gently and starts kissing my neck gently before slowly becoming rougher and nipping at it.

His hands start going under my shirt and he's slowly rubbing circles into my stomach.

"Wait" I say my voice almost like a whisper.

"Stop stop!" He jumps from me immediately.

"What is it?" He says and places a hand on my cheek.

"I've never done this...I'm not ready." I say and I feel his body relax.

"I know I can smell it on you. I'm sorry" he says. He can smell my virginity?

He laughs and lifts my body up to lay my head on some pillows. "I can know a lot about you just by your smell" he says. "I'm the Alpha and you're my Luna" he says and I want to ask him so much more but I'm overcome with the need to sleep and I fall asleep without another word.