Chapter 11

I shifted at the back door quickly running inside and into the living room to wrap myself in the blanket on the couch. Somehow it feels like we've been in this same situation before but with a different mood.

Mark stormed in a few minutes after me practically fuming with rage.I sat on the couch hugging the blanket to me and holding my knees to my chest.He stood at the end of the couch glaring at me like he didn't know what to say or he was just to angry to form words.

"You shouldn't have disobeyed him"my wolf whined,Well he shouldn't keep me locked up in here.

"You really need to stop making him so mad all the time" she said and I almost rolled my eyes at her,I don't make him mad that much....or maybe I do.

"Why didn't you listen to me?"Mark's deep voice growled scaring me that I sank back into the couch.I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Answer me Crystal!"He growled his eyes turning darker. Don't be scared. Don't be scared. Come on!

"You shouldn't keep me locked up here all day!"I snapped back and he looked a little surprised by my outburst.

"That is for your own protection! It's not safe for you now!"he snapped back,I scoffed"Is that just an excuse to keep me hidden?!"I felt my anger rising but then a thought popped in my head. What if he is hiding me?

"Are you ashamed of me?"I said my voice more quieter. His expression changed to confused,"That's not it at all!"

"Yes it is! You never wanted me from the beginning and you still don't!"I yelled my voice cracking.My throat was starting to hurt,I was believing myself and it was hurting both me and my wolf.

He growled loudly lunging towards me on the couch and grabbing me up by my waist and pulling me onto his lap.I gasped and held onto the blanket tight so it didn't fall. He placed my head onto his chest and wrapped his large arms around me.

"I know my mistakes,I do"he said quieter and putting his head on my shoulder."But I do want you,I really really do,you're perfect and the light of my stupid fucking life. And don't you ever think otherwise. You're beautiful,you're smart and funny and you're all mine!"he growled the last part."I don't want anyone taking you away from me,I love you so very much"he said kissing my claim making me let out a small whimper.

"How could you doubt him like that?"my wolf scolded but I ignored her.

"I'm sorry....I just didn't know...I'm sorry"I said softly and inhaled his scent.He rubbed my arm softly kissing my claim every now and then.

"Mark?" I tried looking up at him but he stayed in my neck breathing softly and for a moment I thought he was asleep.

"Hmm?"He hummed against my neck and I squirmed feeling a little flustered.

"Who is that rogue?Why does he want...to kill me?"I said quietly and he completely tensed up holding me protectively.

"He's not going to kill you!!"he growled and held me tight that I could barely breath.I struggled a little and he loosened his arms but still held me.

"Who is he,Mark?"I asked and looked up at him.He sighed and looked into my eyes.

"His name is Marius and he used to be apart of this pack.....I wasn't the only one affected by that rogue attack. He lost his mate along with my family and several other pack members."I stiffened listening to him talk,he lost his own mate?"When he lost her,he went insane blaming everyone including myself he tracked those rogues for months but when he came back he wasn't the same. He was sick and I tried to get him help,but he wouldn't take it."He looked so sad talking about it,I laid my head on his chest and he took a deep breath."I don't know what he's done now but I know he's dangerous...and I don't know why he wants you"he said rubbing my arm.