Chapter 8

It felt all nice airy, like I was floating or laying on a cloud and warm,oh so very warm. But when my eyes opened,I was cold and there was a slight stinging on my neck. I groaned rolling over,I was in bed.

I looked to my left to see Mark across the room sitting in a chair looking at me intently. My wolf whined wanting him near us,hell I wanted him near me. But I was also angry at how he didn't fully explain how much it would hurt. I reached my hand up to touch it and stung,I hissed in pain. Mark stood up immediately and cautiously walked over to me. I whimpered wanting him close to me,he relaxed and laid in the bed with me holding me to his chest. I moaned despite myself having his heat spread to me. He moved my hair back away from my mark and kissed it softly. I let out a high pitched moan clinging to him and nuzzling myself into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry"he whispered petting my hair.

Something snapped inside me letting my anger release and my eyes popped open. I growled letting my canines come out. I sunk my teeth into his shoulder wanting to cause him pain.He hissed in pain and moved away from,I gasped not wanting him to leave.

"No!"I gasped clinging to him again.What the hell is wrong with my emotions?

"I know you're mad and probably feeling a lot of things right now. But I just wanted to prove how I care for you. I don't want anyone to take you away from me.You're mine and I love you,Crystal" he said.

I felt my heart begin to race and I didn't know whether to bite him again,kiss him,or runaway. I felt eyes watering and my tears soaking his shirt.

"Crystal? I'm sorry!Are you ok?" He said examining my face. I slapped his chest wiping my tears away.

"You're a jerk!" I sobbed.His chest vibrated with a slight chuckled,I growled and he stopped immediately.

He ran his thumb down my mark again and I shivered and moaned at they same time. He growled lowly and kissed it making me gasp. He kissed it over and over with his tongue lapping at it. He moved on top of me running his hands down my sides. God everywhere he touched started a fire deep within me. I ran my hands under his shirt feeling his toned muscles and scratching at them,he hissed in pleasure colliding his lips with mine. I tangled my hands in his hair and brought my hips up rubbing it against his erection making us both moan.

"Crystal"he moaned as I rubbed faster.

"Mark"I moaned grinding faster,something was building up inside me and I didn't want it to stop.

Suddenly Mark gripped my hips stopping all movement. I growled loudly glaring at him.

"No,Crystal not like this.Please"he said breathlessly like he was fighting with himself. I struggled to move my hips up wanting to feel him again.

"Please Please Please Mark!"I whined squirming under him. He growled holding me tighter and stopping my movement again,I groaned frustrated.

"I want to make it special for you,please just let me do that for you.For your birthday I promise"he said pecking my lips softly.

"My birthday isn't for another month"I muttered and he chuckled.

"Well then you'll just have to be patient sweetheart"he said nipping my cheek playfully. I laughed and nuzzled myself in his neck biting and sucking everywhere wanting to leave my own mark on him. I laid back and looked at the work I left on his neck and smiled appreciatively.

"You're so childish." He smiles but his face becomes more serious.

"Exactly how old will you be turning next month Crystal?" He asks looking nervous. I don't understand why though.