Chapter 17

(Marks POV)

I hate leaving her especially now.What if the rogues got in further?What if they hurt her?I growled loudly at the thought of Marius going near her.He wouldn't be that stupid to just come and take her right from under me.

I just hope Isaac and Trevor get to her quickly.

When I reach the area where the rogues are attacking I can't believe me eyes.There humans working with them!And the rogues are actually protecting them!I growl loudly as I watch them shoot silver arrows at my pack.

I start running past the rogues taking out a few on my way to reach the humans.The moment I'm in their eyesight they aim and shoot at me but I maneuver out of the way and land straight in front of them.I growl loudly making them shake and start to run away.It would have been easy to kill them but I just want to be easier on them.I link to Jeremy to send some wolves to get them and leave only one survivor.

I go back to where the pack is fighting and help some of them who have more then one rogue attacking them.

I have just bitten into the neck of a rogue when Crystal's screaming causes my heart to skip a beat.

"Mark!Mark!Help me please its Marius-"her voice cuts off and I panic immediately.I let go of the rogue in my jaws and call to Jeremy to follow me.

We both start running back into the direction of my home until I catch her scent leading to the pack house.We change direction and I know Jeremy is having trouble catching up but I could hardly give a shit.

"Crystal?Where are you?!Answer me baby please!"I beg and it's silent for a little while but I keep running.

"I'm s-so sorry I love-"she cuts off again.

Now all I can see is red,he's hurt her I know he has that fucking bastard!I'll fucking rip his throat out and bathe in his blood.I start running faster now,I even run past Isaac's bloody body but Jeremy stops for him.The only thing on my mind is her.That she's with that sick fucking bastard and is probably hurt.

I catch his scent and it encourages me to move even faster. He's not going to get away. I won't let him. I won't lose her!

His scent trail is leading towards the human settlement,if he thinks some humans are going to stop me then he is dead wrong.I can see the back of the bookstore,that must be where the Corvin family is or at least whats left of them. I see him now holding her and my blood starts to boil at the sight of him touching her.

I see him stop suddenly ,there were humans waiting for them looks like they're going to have to die with him. He turns around to smirk at me,I growl loudly,now he's just begging to be killed. I was just running towards him when all of a sudden I stopped,I couldn't move forward.I tried again and was stopped by some invisible barrier.

I shift back only to glare at him,"What the fuck is this?!"I yell referring to some black powder surrounding the whole building.

"It's called wolfs bane....an old trick hunters use to protect themselves from werewolves"Marius smirks at me and looks down at Crystal and cups her cheek.

"Don't fucking touching her!"I yell and feel my canines grow.

"Such a temper Mark"he scolded and handed her over to the man that I immediately recognized as Richard Corvin,the one who started all of this. I growled loudly throwing my hands against the barrier only to flinch back from the extreme pain that shot up my arm.

He carried her away back inside and at that point I didn't care about the pain,they were taking her away from me.

"I'll fucking get you for this you sick fuck!!"I screamed and he just laughed and shook his head. The humans around him looked terrified and it only infuriated me that he wasn't.