Chp. 6

Yula's pov
After Yami's failed attempt at kissing me I ran all the way home without slowing down, without stoping, or looking back. I ran straight into an old looking game shop that had the words 'Kame Game Shop' in big bold neon red letters at the top.

"Hello my boy, how was the first day of school" my grampa Solomon Moto asked. he wore a dark green blue pair of overalls with a peach color shirt underneath and he wore an orange bandanna. he also had gray gravity defying hair and was a few inches taller than me.

"Grampa, do I need to remind you of my situation" a whisper yelled. "oh I'm sorry Yula, I forgot" My grampa said while scratching the back of his head. "Your lucky Yami didn't follow me" I whispered mostly to myself.

Normal pov
"Oh you've made friends already. good for you, who are they" the old man asked, curious to find out. "Oh I made friends with-" the young 'girl' was cut of by the jingle that cam from the bells above the door. Signaling that someone had entered the game shop.

"Hey Mr.Moto, how's it been" asked a deep voice that was all to recognizable to the young female teen. Yula turned to where the voice originated from, when she was fully turned around she was met with bright crimson eyes. "Yula, what are you doing here?" asked a curious Yami. "Me? I could ask you the same question" Yula directed towards the taller male. "Hey I asked you first" Yami said as he folded his arms waiting for an explanation. "Im here so I can live with my grampa" Yula says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Wait your grampa is Mr.Moto." the crimson eyed teen asked. "Uh ya?" Yula answered curious of where the conversation was going. "Mr.Moto, how come you never mentioned Yula before? " Yami asked the old man that was beghind the counter. "Well I guess it slipted my mind, and didnt I tell you to call me dad or grampa boy" Solomon shot back at yhe taller teen.

"Wait he's your son?" asked a shocked Yula.
To be continued.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:372
Pages: 7