Chp. 9

Normal pov
"What did you want to talk to me about Seto" Yami asked his cousin curiously. "I wanted to ask you something" Kaiba explained as he walked towards Yami's bed and sat down on it, crossing one leg over the other at the same time. "Have you ever heared of the 'Birds and the Bees' speech" The brunette asked his tricolored haured cousin.

"Nope, whats that" asked the younger and more innocent one. "Really? With all of the jokes you make I at least thought you would have already been given that speech" responded a shocked Kiaba. "Cousin, can I ask you something" Yami asked as his head was cast down wards towards the sheets in his lap. "Sure, whatever you want" Kaiba said to his now blushing cousin. But the older teen didnt expect the younger to lean towards his ear and whisper something that most male teens wished hadn't happened.

Kaiba just stared wide eyed at his cousin that was now moving around uncomfortably, as his little 'friend' started to become a problem. {A/N:If you catch my drift *wink wink*, comment on this if you understood what I meant, and if you dont understand..... then still comment ^///^} When Seto had finally gotten out of his shocked state he realized that the younger teen was soon on the verge of tears.

'So that shows that he just puts up an act in front of his friends when really he's just a scared unexperienced teen' Seto thought as he shook his head and stood up from the bed stretching slightly. "Go to the your bathroom, I'll tell you what to do" Seto said as he walked across to the other side of Yami's room. "Seto what a-are you doing" said brunette walked up to the tricolor haired teens desk and grabbed a box of tissues. "Go in the bathroom Yami I'll be right be behind you" Kaiba said as he followed his cousin in to the bathroom and locked the door. {Leave a comment on this section if you want me to put in the next chapter what Yami and seto were doing in the bathroom *wink wink*}
=============
Yula's pov
I sat in my room silently reading my favorite book, 'Isle of the lost' I had bearly gottn it two weeks ago and im already getting towards the end. I then heared a slight silent knock on my door. I was about to take a nap since you could already hear how sleepy I was just by hearing me speak, but either way I still answered the door. "W-who is it *yawn*" I said as I walked towards my bedroom door. "Its your friends, can you open up" I heard a thick Brooklyn acsent through the other side of the door.

I opened the door so that the people on the other side could only see me and not into my bedroom. "Man Yula, you look sexy in that outfit" I heared a male with a deep voice say, it didnt sound familiar but I understood why they had said that. I was currently wearing black combat boots that went up to my knees a really short red mini skirt and a see through red tanktop with a red sports bra under it, I wasnt really expecting company so I hadnt really dressed more appropriately.

"What do you guys want" I said right before I yawned, closing and rubbing my eye in the process. "AWWWW, SHES SOO~ CUTE" squealed what I could tell was a male. When I opened my eyes I was greeted by a brown male with pointy brown hair. "Excuse me but who are you?" I asked the male, I was alsk wondering why he was so close to me.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't at school today to meet you. The names Tristan Taylor " The male with pointy hair said. "We were wondering if you wanted to play some games with us" the blond asked.

"Sure, just allow me to change-" but I was cut off by Tristan, "NO WHAT YOU HAVE ON IS ABSOLUTELY FINE" Tristan said, but when he comprehend what he said he started to blush uncomfortably. "I-I mean if you want to" Tristan said nervous.

"Smooth move there Romeo" Joey said in a sarcastic tone. "Ok then, I guess I could just wear this" I said as I closed the door behind me and locked it with the key that I on a string around my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:807
Pages: 13
A/N: I am soo~ sorry I didn't update, I was using my moms tablet which sucks for wattpad and the I went to this years Orange County fair and I wasn't able to update the whole day.

*does Japanese style bow* "SUMIMASEN (IM SORRY)" I will try to update as soon as possible.