Chp.11 / A Question

{A/N: The picture belongs and was drawn by me ^w^, if you can't tell its Yula Manna. It is so late when I started writing this, I started at 11:20 and am barely posting it at 2:17. Well I'm tired, so happy reading *passes out*}

Normal pov
It's been a few weeks since Yula first came to Japan and she was now working at her part time job. But recently she's been coming home later than usual and sometimes with bruises, nothing to extreme that can't be covered by make up.

Today was Saturday and Yami and his friends decided to go to the mall to hang out. And of course go to Hot Topic to buy Yami some new clothes.

Yami's pov
My friends and I walked through the mall passing by the food court. "Yami we should get something to eat" Téa said in her annoyingly high pitched voice. "Sorry Téa but I'm not hungry-" but Téa then cut me off "Don't be silly, we can share a meal".

As I looked around to find an excuse to not go with her, my eyes landed on a slim figure wearing a grey coat, royal blue short skirt, a black shirt with a darker black "X" in the center, and navy blue almost blackish leather shoes. The persons tri-color hair was held down in a ponytail.

The person was only standing a few feet away, but when the person looked to their right I could clearly see that it was Yula. "Yula" I said as I was able to yank my arm out of Téa's grip, jogging towards her.

Yula looked at me, a smile grazing her lips. "Hey what are you doing here. I thought you had to go to work" I said as I stood in front of her, I was taller than her by a few inches. "Oh ya I am, I'm working right now. I just have to bring three idiots with me" Yula said as she turned her head to the shop that stood in front of us, Clare's, three males then walked walked out holding bags and wearing funny glasses.

"Hey Yula who's your boyfriend" a male with albino hair asked. He wore a white shirt with light blue stripes and a pare of peach colored pants. "He is not my boyfriend Bakura" Yula said directed to the albino. "Then who is he" a male with sun kissed skin and sand blond hair asked, his voice deep and sounded as if it was being amplified.

"Marik remember when I had to move in with my grandfather, well it turns out that Yami is also living with him" Yula said as she pointed towards me. "Hi I'm Yami  Sennen, it's nice to meet you" I said extending my hand towards the blond.

"Hello, my names Marik Ishtar, the fluffy albino is Bakura, and the small ones name is Malik" Marik said gesturing towards the albino male and a smaller male that looked just like him. "Shut the bloody hell up Marik" Bakura said with a thick British accent.

"Well we have to go, remember we still have paper work to collect" the small male formally known as Malik said as he started to pull Yula by her arm in the other direction. "By Yami, see you at home" Yula said as she waved at me, practically being dragged by her friend while the other two followed.

"The white one was kinda cute" a sweet British male said from behind me. "Bakura!! I never knew ya was gay" Joey said, his eyes as big as saucers. "What, is there a problem with that?" Bakura asked, his accent hinting with slight fear. "No I just din' know" the blond said as he patted the albino male on the back.

"Well, I'm off. Later guys" I said as I left in the other direction towards the exit. I made my way down the street, watching little kids in the park as I past it{A/N: No he is not a pedophile}. I made my way down the street towards the Kame Game Shop.

Upon entering Solomon welcomed me home. "Hello Yami, you are back early" my 'grampa' said as I took off my jacket and placed it on a hook behind the register. "Oh I wanted to continue watching my anime" I said with a light blush on my cheeks, recently I've been watching animes that I would hope no one finds on my search history.

"Ok Yami, I'll be here if you need me" Solomon said as he turned his attention towards the box that he was putting in the back.

Seto's pov
I didn't understand it, I had searched up that girls name on the internet but nothing came up. It's as if she doesn't exist. There were no photos, documents, phone number, or even health insurance.

There's nothing under her name. Not even a clue pointing to her being that old mans niece. I picked up my phone from the corner of my work desk and dialed my cousin Yami.

Normal pov
After what happened a week ago in the bathroom with Yami, Seto stayed a distance from his cousin. Sometimes he would send a smirk his way causing the pharaoh to blush a light pink and then look the other way.

As the phone began ringing Seto stood from his seat and walked to the giant window behind him. "Kon'nichiwa? Kore wa daredesu ka? (Hello? Who is this?)" came Yami's voice on the other line. "It's Seto, Yami why are you speaking in Japanese?" The brunette asked as he look out at the city below him.

"Oh sorry I was watching some anime right now" the tricolor haired male said, a slight nervous laugh could be heard from the other line. "What type of anime were you watching there pharaoh" the former priest asked, curiosity and sarcasm laced his voice as he already knew the answer to his so obvious question.

"What did you call me for" asked the younger male, trying to change the subject. "I just wanted to inform you that I have done some research on your little 'girlfriend' " Seto said as he put more emphasis on the word 'girlfriend'. "Well what did you find" Yami asked, not paying any mind to his cousins snotty remark. "That's the problem, I searched up her name but nothing appeared. There are no documents, health insurance, medical procedures/bills, previous housing, school, state, date of birth, nationality, religion, previous phone numbers, pictures, or even accounts with email/gmail address under her name." The former priest gave his long list, growing even more worried for his and his cousins safety. He couldn't give a shit about the others.

"....." The other line was completely silent as he took in what the brunette said. "Yami, there's not even a single strand of evidence that leads her blood line to that old man" Seto's normally monotone voice had surprisingly shaken with slight fear and concern. "I don't think she's who she says she is"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1295
Pages: 19
{A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while, I had a bit of writers block. Don't worry it's not contagious ^^'. I wanted to ask my reader if I should start a Q/A book, although it would mostly be boring since it would only either revolve around me, Yula/Yugi, and Yami. But the responses/answers will most likely be how they would react and mostly act in this story mainly. So leave your response in the comments below. And for more stories by me just click on my profile at the very end of the chapter. And I will see you in the next chapter. Bye~ Bye~}