Chapter 25

Normal pov
The youngers eyes a blur, voice groggy, and head foggy. They slowly rose their head from the confines of her cool pillow only to have her eyes meet with the crimson ones of the pharaoh. Normally she would have protested with having anyone else in her room, but since she was tired she didn't really care as she just responded by laying her head back against her pillow. Her voice a groggy slur as she responded to the shocked teen. "Either you leave my room or you come to sleep with me" said the other as a yawn made its way through her mouth.

In a blur of movement the crimson eyed teen made his way towards the other teens bed, laying himself behind the young girls back. Finding a comfortable position on his side facing the girls back, what he didn't expect was the other teen to turn in her sleep to snuggle up to him.

A warm blush spreading across his face as he hesitantly moved one of his hands around the others waist, lightly pulling her closer to him. The older was mentally screaming at himself, to have this moment play out in front of him was like a dream come true. Words could not explain his excitement, except for the fact that his heart was beating at an abnormally high rate.

Trying to calm his rising craving he finally started to give in to the unnaturally soft bed as he finally fell asleep next to the smaller teen.

As five hours soon passed by footsteps could be heard echoing through the hall. The door burst wide open to reveal a more than displeased Seto Kaiba. The pharaoh had woken up with the sound of the door being thrown open and slamming against the wall, but the younger teen was far gone in the depths of sleep that she didn't even flinch at the loud sound.

Seeing the expression that the Kaiba wore Yami made haste to sit up in the bed and move his finger over his mouth to signal him to be silent. With out even a care as to what his cousin had pleaded for him to not do, the CEO raised his voice at the two in bed.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DOING!?!" screamed the angered teen, hoping in waking up the younger who was still asleep he had raised his voice. But was only met with a soft grown and the younger teen shuffling closer to the others stomach as she then wraps her arms around him in her sleep.

The pharaoh shocked at how perfect this moment would've been, if Seto was no longer there, could only blush as he tried to avert his eyes from the daring glare of the older. In a fit of rage Seto stormed to the other side of the bed as he then proceeded to yank the arm of the sleeping girl away from the other.

In the split of a second the young teens eyes opened and instead of being met with a hot pink and light purple he was met with the dark violate almost black eyes. Yugi kicked the other in the side, causing Seto to fall to the ground as the other then straddle him and pulled out the gun from their side holster and pointing the gun directly...

To his head...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 594
Pages: 8
(A/N: I have no idea why I keep updating this week but I do, so hope you enjoy the more than early update)