Chp.8

Last time on 'Fake Identity':
Yula's pov
"I never thought someone like you could get my heart to race" Yami said as he hovered above me. "Yami, what are you doing" I said as I struggled against his arms. "Will you let me have the satisfaction of feeling your lips" Yami said as I saw his eyes glaze over with an unknown emotion to me.

+++++++++++++++++
Normal pov
"Will you let me have the satisfaction of feeling your lips" Yami said as Yula saw his eyes glaze over with an unknown emotion to her. Yami carried her up by her waist and threw her on the Dark Magician bed pinning her to the sheets. "Yami please dont d-do this" Yula said through tears, she knew what he wanted but she didn't want it like how he did. "Come on Yula, it wont hurt that much, I bet you'll even find it pleasurable" Yami whispered into Yula's ear as he started to suck on her porcelain skin. "A-ahh Yami" Yula half moaned half screamed.

"Yami".............

"Yami"..............

"YAMI!!!!!!" Téa screamed in Yami's face as she shook I'm violently. Yami then shot up from his bed, his face covered in cold beads of sweat.

"W-What happened" Yami asked as he placed a hand on his forehead and lifted up his right knee from under his Dark Magician Girl bed sheets. "We came into your room to find you tossing and turning, you were also panting like you were out of breath and sweating" Joey explained the scenario that the group of friends walked in on.

"Why don't you guys go outside, I wanna talk to my deer cousin" Seto said in a very scary voice. With that said the group of friends ran out side of the room to the living room just below them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 308
Pages:6