Chpater 24

Normal pov
Three weeks had passed, question after question, day after day. Yugi had been held in one of the interrogation rooms, he hadn't slept the whole time he was there. His piercing violate eyes squinting at who ever enters the room.

The same questions would be asked from day in to day out, hoping that his story would change at least once. Hoping for just one slip up, a slurred sentence, a stuttered word, anything that could put him behind bars. But of course, he was a locked vault, a steel trap that wouldn't let his guard down.

Until later that day when he was released to go home. It had been a few strenuous weeks, by the time he finally made it to the game shop it was only an hour until the Domino High school would release the students. Yugi silently crept up the stairs towards his room, removing the key from the chain that was around his neck and inserting it into the lock that kept the door shut.

As the door opened it revealed the sickening pink of the room, the color was flooded everywhere that only a girl could completely enjoy it's ravishing color. But the other did not linger on the bright room any longer as he was already closing the door and sprawled out on the bed.

Holding a certain form for to long could mentally strain him, so as the depths of sleep started to take over his figure started to change. His chest growing bigger, his waist growing smaller, his height shrinking, and his hair that stood up right was now sprawled downwards on her pillow.

She could finally have some peace and quiet.

But an hour later the door to her room was opened, she could faintly hear a male voice call her name.

Yula.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 337
Pages: 5
(A/N: I have no idea what motivated me to write another chapter in the same week but I did. Hope you like this one as well)