Little Family

Deku was sobbing as he started his car, he was going to abandon Ochako, leave their babies, and let Kacchan be the hero. Kacchan would be there. He would pull Ochako back to her feet and be the father the babies deserved. He was backing up when he saw Ochako running to him. He frowned, stopping and opening the door for Ochako who climbed into the car. He watched her cry.

"You need to let me go. Uraraka. I'm ruining your life. I'm going to ruin their lives too!"

"You need to quit trying to make this decision for me! It's my decision!" Ochako whimpered, "I want the twins to have access to both of their dads!"

Deku nodded his head sadly "I love you Ocha."

"I love you too. You need to quit trying to abandon me!"

Deku nodded "I'm sorry. I will." he sighed, he kissed her cheek. "Let's go home."
Ochako nodded her head. "Yeah."

Deku sighed, kissing her gently and driving them home.

****

Katsuki frowned when he got a call from Froppy, he had told them to leave him out of their intervention bullshit.

"What?"
"Do you really think Ochako is okay?"
"I do. And if something is wrong. We need to let her figure that out for herself. She's not going to leave him because someone else doesn't like him. All we can do is make sure she knows she can come to us if something happens." He huffed, "I've been saying this shit to you guys for weeks. How did the intervention go?"
"she ran out crying. We-"
"of course she did. She's already vulnerable and scared and you all decided to corner and attack her!"

"We just wanted to check on her!"

"Why not throw her a damn baby shower than! I told you to be fucking careful and now I get to clean up your fucking mess!"

"We just said we were worried about her and Deku got upset and Ochako get upset he was upset."
"Ochako is worried no one is going to accept the twins. Or that you guys will accept one and not the other."
"Why wouldn't we accept her kids? They're kids."

"Everyone has been talking about what a big mistake she made lately.. She's upset. She wants to feel like she's bringing them into a good support system, but Deku keeps crying and trying to leave, I'm always fucking busy and now you bitches tell her you're worried about her! You confirmed her biggest fear!" Katsuki sighed, "Throw her a party and tell her how fucking happy you are for her!"

Tsu nodded her head, wiping her eyes "Okay." She sighed, she kept trying to support her friend, but she kept messing up. "He said we should have made sure that she knew we weren't attacking the kids."
Momo frowned, "Why would she think we were attacking the babies?"
"Yeah. They're babies." Mina sighed

"That's what I said."
"Should we go apologize?"
"No.. I think we should leave them alone for now."

"He said to throw her a baby shower to make up for it." Tsu sighed, "I don't think it's a bad idea."

Momo nodded "That sounds like a good idea. I would love to host it!"
Mina nodded "Yeah. I mean no matter who they came from they're still Uraraka's, right?"

"Yeah." Tsu said sadly

***

Ochako sat on her couch and cried silently into Deku's shoulder. Deku rubbed her back and sighed "I scheduled an ultrasound for next week." Deku said softly

"When?"
"You uh.. cried until you fell asleep and I called while you were napping." he kissed the top of her head sadly "I'm sorry. I know you feel like this is all up to you and I'm not helping with that. I'm going to do better."