Chapter 1

*I apologize for the low quality picture(if it even stays.)*

···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~

Price, Ghost, Konig, and Keegan, all ex military men, were a part of a nefarious mafia group that obliterated any and all competition. Each gang war ended up with only one outcome, the four of them on top. It took barely a month and their organization was on top of the city they reside in. Price, Konig, Ghost, and Keegan kept fear widespread across the city. As they worked hard to control the city, someone easily hid under the radar, slipping through the cracks of their foundation.

That someone was you. You didn't do anything illegal in the eyes of the law, but when it came to them... Well let's just say you were becoming a thorn in their sides. You led a small group of people who also wanted change from their tyranny rule. A resistance so to speak. Your seconds in command were going over plans with you, Alejandro and Alex. You trusted them with your life.

Alejandro and Alex were both in their mid 30's. Also ex military. You were a good team, the three of you. They both listened to you, and followed your every order. They were your right and left hand men. Always by your side. Well almost always.

"We have a supply drop here. The patrols go by around every half hour." Alejandro was explaining. Pointing at the map of the city.

"They've increased them." You noted.

"It's their way of trying to catch us off guard. They're trying to force us into a corner." Alex said as he leaned over the table.

Alejandro looked at you, his eyes studying your expression. He could tell you were deep in thought, trying to come up with a plan.

"I'll go alone. I'm faster then you two if things go south." You say.

Alejandro and Alex immediately protested. They both shook their heads, not liking the idea of you going alone. "You're not going alone." Alejandro said firmly. "It's too dangerous."

"That's exactly why. If anything happens to me, you both need to keep the peace and continue what we're fighting for." You said. "my decision is final."

Alejandro and Alex knew there was no arguing with you when you made up your mind. They both knew that you were stubborn and would do whatever you wanted. But they still didn't like the idea of you going alone.

"Fine." Alejandro said begrudgingly. "But you better come back in one piece, Hermana."

"I always do." You said winking. "I'll be back within the hour."

Alex rolled his eyes at your cocky attitude. He knew you were capable, but he still worried about you. "Be careful, alright?" He said, giving you a serious look. "We don't know what we're dealing with here."

You give a firm nod. You left that night, heading towards the drop mark. However, things didn't go according to plan. It was a trap and you were finally caught. You were brought before the Mafia leaders. You were not who they were expecting to be the leader of the resistance.

Price, Ghost, Konig, and Keegan were all sitting in their private meeting room. They were surprised when they saw you being brought in. They had expected someone much older, not a young woman. Price leaned back in his chair, studying you carefully. He was the first to speak.

"So, you're the one causing us trouble."

You stayed silent, your head remained high as you stared at them with defiance.

Ghost and Keegan both chuckled as they noticed your defiant look. They found your confidence amusing. Konig remained quiet, his eyes narrowing as he looked at you. Price leaned forward in his chair, a smirk on his face. "You're quite the firecracker, aren't you?"