Chapter 17

T/W: rape and/or themes of rape. After the dotted lines so if you don't feel comfortable reading that, please skip or proceed at your own risk.

You woke up alone in Price's bed. Noticing a folded piece of paper on the night stand with your name on it. You pick it up, opening it to read that Price and the other men had business to attend to outside the mansion and would return later tonight. And that if you needed anything, you were to ask Nikolai. Setting the paper back down you pulled the covers off, walking to Price's connecting bathroom to shower the previous nights activities from you.

You step into the bathroom and turn on the shower, letting the hot water wash over your body. As you wash yourself, you can't help but think about the previous night and the way Price had taken control of you. You shiver at the memory, your body still tingling from his touch.

Once you're finished in the shower, you step out and wrap a towel around yourself. You look at yourself in the mirror, noticing the love bites and bruises on your skin. You can't help but smile, knowing that they were proof of the pleasure you had experienced.

You ran your fingers over the marks, taking pleasure in how the boys would mark you whenever they got the chance. You slowly were getting comfortable with marking them back, remembering the marks you've already left on Price and Keegan so far. Finally coming back to the present, you padded to your room for a outfit for the day, keeping it simple.

You walk into your room and rummage through your closet, searching for something to wear. You decide on a simple black tank top and a pair of jeans, wanting to be comfortable while the guys were away. You get dressed and head out of your room, making your way to the kitchen.

You decided on a simple breakfast which was a banana and a glass of orange juice. You sat at the kitchen table after pouring yourself your juice, thinking about what you were gonna do today. Finishing your banana and throwing the peel away in the trash before downing your last bit of orange juice. Putting the glass in the dishwasher, you left the kitchen. You had too much energy to just sit and read all day. So you decided to roam parts of the mansion you had yet to investigate.

You wandered through the mansion, taking in the various rooms and corridors. You noticed a few doors that were locked, piquing your curiosity.

Until you came across a door with a keypad outside it. Picking the lock wouldn't work this time. "What could the code be?" You thought out loud. You tried to think of what the code could be. Price's old task force? A birthday? An anniversary? You didn't want to attempt any until you had a better idea.

You stared at the keypad, trying to come up with a possible code. Suddenly, you remember coming across a sequence of numbers somewhere and figured why not. "6-2-7." You mumbled as you punched in each number.

The keypad beeped and lit up green. Hearing the door unlock, you turned the handle and opened the door. Stepping inside, you saw a bulletin board with a bunch of papers and pictures pinned to it. You stepped closer and realized you recognize what the pictures were. Some were surveillance views of a few of your people; Alex, Alejandro, Farah. As well as POI's of your supply drops. "What the hell?" You whispered. Stepping closer to the desk in front of the board.

As you approach the desk, you notice a few files scattered across it. You pick one up and open it, your eyes widening as you read the contents. It was a detailed report on one of your own people, including their strengths, weaknesses, and known associates. You flip through the other files, finding similar reports on other members of your group.

As you continued, you came across a file marked as 'informant'. Opening it you gasped once seeing the contents. "Son of a bitch." You felt anger and needed to get to your people. To warn them of the spy that apparently was in their midsts. You took the file with you as you exited the room. You felt betrayed that the guys never told you or that it seemed they were still keeping tabs on your people. You needed to leave the mansion without anyone seeing you. You couldn't even trust Nik.