Chapter 4

Ghost looks up at the door, a smirk on his face. "I wonder who that could be." He slowly pulls out of you, watching as his cum drips down your thighs.

Keegan's voice answers, "I waited for the sound of you finishing before knocking." You could hear the amusement in his voice. "The hour was up about 5 minutes ago, but I didn't want to interrupt."

Ghost chuckles, shaking his head at Keegan's comment. He turns to you, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Looks like Keegan's been listening in on us." He leans down and whispers in your ear. "What do you say we give him a little show?

Your brain was fuzzy, "What do you have in mind?"

Ghost grins, his eyes glinting with excitement. "I think it's time we give him a taste of what he's been missing out on. He's been waiting outside the door for a while, and I bet he's been dying to see you like this." He gently rolls you onto your stomach, pulling your hips up so that you're on all fours.

Your arms and legs shake as you're still reeling from your orgasm. You could feel Ghost's cum begin to leak out of your pussy.

Ghost looks at the sight of his cum leaking out of you, his eyes darkening with desire. He reaches out and gently smacks your ass, watching as it jiggles. "Damn, baby. You look even better like this." He glances at the door, a smirk on his face. "Keegan's not gonna be able to keep himself from touching you after seeing this."

You yelp from the smack, surprising you. Ghost chuckles as he answers, "Come on in, Keegan." He calls through the door.

Keegan walks into the room, his eyes immediately drawn to your position. He swallows hard as he takes in the sight of you, still flushed and breathless from your orgasm. "Well, I'm definitely not mad I waited," he says, his voice low and husky. His eyes fixed in your leaking pussy. "Beautiful, Ghost." You peek over your shoulder at Keegan.

Keegan walks closer to you, his eyes never leaving your pussy. He reaches out and gently runs a finger along your slit, collecting some of Ghost's cum on his finger. "You're dripping, babygirl. And all because of Ghost." He brings his finger to his mouth and sucks on it, tasting the mixture of your juices and Ghost's cum.

You watch him stick his coated finger in his mouth, your pussy involuntarily clenching, causing more to seep out.

Keegan's eyes darken as he watches your pussy clench, more cum spilling out of you. He looks at Ghost with a grin. "She's still leaking, Ghost. She must have taken you deep." He moves closer, kneeling down beside you. "How we doing babygirl?" Keegan asks you.

You mumble something incoherent along the lines of you were doing great.

Keegan chuckles, amused by your incoherent response. "Looks like you've rendered her speechless, Ghost." He gently runs his hand up your thigh, his touch sending shivers down your spine.

You sigh at his touch, your eyes closing. Keegan smirks, noticing your reaction to his touch. He moves his hand higher, his fingers tracing circles on your skin. "You're so sensitive, baby. I bet you could go for another round, couldn't you?"

Opening your eyes back up, though albeit sleepily. "Yes." You said simply.

Keegan grins, pleased with your answer. "That's what I thought. But we're gonna need to take it easy on you. You look like you're about to pass out." He glances over at Ghost, who is watching you with a mix of concern and desire in his eyes.

"Okay..." Your voice trailing off as your arms give out, your face planting into the pillows with a soft plop.

Ghost laughs, amused by your exhausted state. "I think I may have worn her out."