Chapter 19

You were still in your room, under your covers when you heard a knock at your door again. Sighing you pulled the covers over your head, not saying anything. Expecting it was one of the guys again trying to get you to come out or at least say something.

Alex knocked on the door again, this time more firmly. "Wolfie, it's me. Open the door." he called out, using your childhood nickname, his voice filled with worry and concern.

You sat up quickly. You weren't sure you heard right. You pulled off the cover and walked to your door. You didn't say anything still, thinking you were hearing things.

Alex heard the sound of your footsteps approaching the door. He could hear your hesitation, and he knew that you were probably scared. "Please, sis. I just want to see you." he said softly, his voice filled with a mix of worry and desperation.

It was Alex! You quickly unlock the door and tackled your brother. Wrapping your arms around him tightly, breathing in his familiar scent.

Alex caught you as you threw yourself into his arms, hugging you tightly.

"Hey, Wolfie." he said, his voice filled with emotion. "I missed you so much."

He held you close, gently rubbing your back and letting you take in the fact that he was really there with you. "Why are you here?" You asked pulling back to look at his face. "Did they kidnap you!?" You were about to get even more upset if the Mafia kidnapped your brother, even if it was in your best interest.

Alex chuckled softly, shaking his head. "No, they didn't kidnap me. I'm here because Price came to get me. He said you needed me."

Tears began to form in your eyes. You nodded. You pulled him into your room and shut the door. Once you both were inside you hugged him again as you began to cry.

Alex wrapped his arms around you, holding you close as you cried. He could feel the tension and pain radiating from your body, and it broke his heart. "Shh, it's okay, Wolfie. I'm here now." he said softly, gently rubbing your back. "I'm not going anywhere."

In the hallway, Price watched the interaction with your brother. As your door closed again, he felt slight relief, but still also sadness that you refuse to come out of your room to see him and the other guys. He turned and walked to his room to let you have time with your brother

Alex led you over to the bed, sitting down next to you. He pulled you into his lap, holding you close as you cried. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly, stroking your hair.

You shook your head. You didn't want to relive what happen, at least not yet. You knew you were going to have to talk about it eventually, but right now you just took comfort in having your brother with you right now. Just like when you were kids after your parents had died, you were all each other had. You took care of each other.

Alex held you silently, letting you cry until your tears eventually subsided. He didn't pressure you to talk, he just sat there and comforted you, his presence a reminder that he was there for you no matter what. "It's okay, Wolfie. You don't have to talk about it until you're ready. I'm just glad you're safe."

You don't know how long you sat there for, it felt like hours, then your stomach growled.

Alex chuckled softly, hearing your stomach growl. "Sounds like someone's hungry." he said, gently patting your back. "When was the last time you ate something?"

You shrugged, avoiding his gaze. "I haven't been hungry." You lied. You refused to eat due to your depression and trauma.

Alex frowned, noticing the lie. "Sis, you have to eat. You can't just starve yourself." he said gently but firmly. "It's not healthy, and it's only going to make things worse."