Chapter 15

Ghost's voice sounds from the entrance to the shower room, a hint of amusement in it. You both look over, your bodies still connected.

Keegan grins at Ghost, not at all embarrassed to be caught in such a position. "We'll be out in a minute, Ghost. Just give us a few more minutes to clean up."

You just giggle as you bury your face into Keegan's neck again, your eyes peeking over his shoulder at Ghost and winking.

Ghost rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, watching the two of you with a mixture of amusement and lust. Price and Konig had also entered the room, both looking a little annoyed.
Price shakes his head. "You couldn't wait until after dinner, Keegan?"

You couldn't help but laugh. "My fault, sir." You giggle again, then wince as Keegan finally pulls out, a trail of cum following.

Keegan chuckles and presses a kiss to the top of your head, gently setting you back on your feet. He grins at the mess on your thighs and gives your ass a playful smack.

Ghost smirks, his eyes roaming over your body. Price steps forward and looks you over, his gaze intense and possessive. "It looks like Keegan got a little carried away."

You yelp from the smack, slapping his arm. "He's not the only one." You say as you turn Keegan to show the bite mark you left on his shoulder. Feeling proud of yourself, quite honestly.

Keegan laughs as you show the others the bite mark, while Price and Ghost look unamused. "Yeah, this one is definitely on you, babygirl."

Price steps forward and runs his fingers over the mark, his expression serious. "You really marked him up, didn't you?"

You stand there nervously. "Are you upset?" You ask quietly.

Price's expression softens slightly as he looks at you. "No, I'm not upset. Just surprised, that's all. I didn't expect you to mark Keegan like that."

Konig steps forward, his eyes roaming over both your naked bodies with a hungry look. "It's actually kind of hot. Seeing Keegan marked up like that."

Your face brightens at their words. "Maybe I'll give you one, big boy." You say sweetly as you step under the water, wetting your hair before applying soap. Keegan helps with washing your body as the other men regroup by the entrance. Watching you with lust in their eyes.

The men all watch you intently as Keegan washes your body, their eyes roaming over every inch of your skin. They can't help but be drawn to you, especially when you're so wet and soapy.

Ghost clears his throat. "Are you trying to torture us, sweetheart?"

"I don't know what you mean." You say innocently, enjoying the look in their eyes as Keegan's hands thoroughly roam your body. "I'm just taking a shower." A smirk on your lips.

Price snorts. "Bullocks. You know exactly what you're doing. You're just trying to get a rise out of us."

Konig grunts in agreement, his gaze still fixated on you. "She's not subtle at all. I can't keep my eyes off of her."

Ghost finally manages to tear his eyes away, "Let's let them finish. I'm starving." He says as he taps both men on the shoulder, trying to give you and Keegan privacy. Not like either of you minded.

Price and Konig reluctantly tear their eyes away from you, but they're clearly still distracted by your presence. They follow Ghost out of the room, but not before giving you one last lingering look.

Keegan watches them leave, then turns back to you with a smirk. "They're so easy to rile up, aren't they?

"You all are." You wrap your arms around his shoulders, kissing him, looking at your bite mark again before rinsing off and stepping out of the shower. Throwing a robe on and some shower slippers. Picking up your clothes to toss in a nearby hamper.