Chapter 6

Konig looks over at Price, still smirking. "And you missed all the fun, Price. She came so hard for me, just like a good girl."

Keegan chuckles from the armchair, wiping his hand on a towel.

"Oh I saw, just in time. She could be heard throughout the whole mansion." Your face blushes at his statement.

Konig grins, clearly pleased with himself. "She's quite vocal, isn't she? Can't help but scream when she's getting railed." Keegan nods in agreement, a smirk on his face.

Still breathing hard, you couldn't stop the small smile that came to your lips at his comment. Your eyes meeting Price's, "I did good..." Your voice soft and tired from use.

Price pushes himself off the door frame and approaches the bed, a smile on his face as he looks down at you. "You did good, doll. You made Konig very happy." Konig reaches down and gently strokes your cheek, his eyes still filled with lust.

You let out a sigh, "I think I'm gonna pass out now..."

Konig chuckles softly and pats your head. "Go ahead and sleep, Liebling. You've earned it."

Price sits down on the edge of the bed, looking at you with a mix of pride and satisfaction. Konig unhooking your restraints and cleaning you up before tucking you into his bed. Konig pulls the blankets up over you, tucking you in like a child. He gently brushes a strand of hair out of your face, a hint of tenderness in his usually cold eyes.
"Sleep well, Liebling. We'll be here when you wake up."

You smile at his words before sleep takes you, content on your new life.

Konig watches as you drift off to sleep, a small smile on his face. He gently caresses your cheek one last time before getting up and joining Price and Keegan. Price looks over at Konig, a smirk on his face. "You've got it bad for her, don't you?

"You saying I'm the only one?" Konig retorts.

Price chuckles and shakes his head. "Fair enough. But you definitely have a soft spot for her."

Keegan grins, crossing his arms over his chest. "Can't blame him. She's a cute one. A real catch."

"And she's all ours." Ghost came to see the aftermath, overhearing the conversation. Peeking his head in to see your sleeping form, a smile still on your lips.

Ghost walks into the room, a small smile on his face as he sees you sleeping peacefully. He leans against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Looks like we've got a new member in the group."

"We'll have to thank our informants for arranging that ambush at the supply drop where we finally caught her." Price says, a devious tone in his voice.

Konig nods in agreement, a sly grin on his face.
"Yes, we do. They did good work. We wouldn't have found her otherwise."

Ghost chuckles. "And now she's ours. All ours to do with as we please."

···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···

You woke up in Konig's bed. Red silk sheets under your still naked body. You felt a warm weight slung over your waist and an even warmer wall behind you. Looking down you see a well muscular arm wrapped around you. Following the arm to its owner, turning to see a sleeping Konig behind you. Smiling as you remember the events of yesterday.

Konig was still asleep, his face relaxed in slumber. He was spooning you from behind, his chest pressed against your back and his arm wrapped tightly around your waist. His body was warm and strong, providing a comforting presence as you lay there in his bed.