Chapter 9

A slight smile touched your lips as you walked closer to him. Standing just a few inches from his chair.

Price reached out and gently tugged you closer to him, pulling you into his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist, keeping you firmly in place. "There you are. Now I have a lovely view."

You sat sideways on his lap, your legs swung over to one side. You wrapped an arm around his shoulders and placed your other hand on his chest. You could feel his heart beating underneath your palm.

Price let out a soft exhale, his hand resting on your thighs. He could feel the warmth of your body against his, and the way you leaned into him made him feel a sense of possessiveness. "You're comfortable, aren't you?"

You nod. Something about him just gave you a sense of protectiveness. Something you hadn't felt in a while. You leaned your head down to rest against his shoulder, the fingers of your hand on his chest idly drawing circles over his clothes.

Price's grip on your thighs tightened slightly as you rested your head on his shoulder. He could feel the gentle movement of your fingers on his chest, and it sent a shiver down his spine. "You're so relaxed around me. That's not what I expected from someone who just joined a criminal organization."

"What can I say? You... Have an effect on me." You say, your breath soft against his neck.

Price's breath hitched slightly as your breath brushed against his neck. He could feel a shiver run down his spine again, and he tried to keep his voice steady. "Oh really? And what kind of effect is that?"

"Probably the same effect I'm having on you..." You brushed your nose along his cheek. Bringing your hand up to cup his neck. You could tell he was enjoying your little touches.

Price swallowed hard as you touched his neck, his pulse racing under your fingertips. He tilted his head slightly, giving you better access to his neck.
"You think you're having an effect on me? Why's that?" He was trying to sound nonchalant, but his voice was a bit shaky. He wasn't used to someone making him feel like this.

"Your pulse is racing, and your voice is trembling. But most importantly is this..." You suddenly cupped the front of his pants, where you confirmed the hardness you began feeling just a moment ago.

Price's eyes widened in surprise as you cupped him through his pants. He let out a sharp exhale, trying to keep his composure. "You're... quite observant, aren't you?"

"Well, it's kinda hard to ignore when it's pressing against my thigh..." Whispering in his ear before nipping his earlobe. "And it's very big."

Price let out a low growl, his grip on your thighs tightening even more. "You're a little brat, Talking like that to me..." He nuzzled your neck, his breath hot against your skin.

You bit your lip, "I don't know what you mean." His voice sending shivers through you.

Price chuckled lowly, his hands moving to grip your hips. "Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what you're doing to me." He pressed a soft kiss to your neck, nipping gently at the sensitive skin there.

You gasp, closing your eyes to the sensation of his teeth. "Ngh." You moan.

Price smirked against your skin as he heard your gasp. He nipped and sucked at your neck, leaving behind a trail of marks. "You're making it hard for me to control myself..."

"So don't..." You quickly repositioned yourself so that you were straddling his thighs now. You claimed his mouth with yours, your tongues meeting in the middle.

Price groaned into the kiss, his hands immediately grabbing your hips and pulling you closer. He deepened the kiss, his tongue tangling with yours as he took control. He tasted of smoke and something sweeter, probably a cigar.