Chapter 22

Your eyes widened in surprise as you cracked the door open just enough to see inside Price's room. The scene that met your eyes was unexpected, and your face immediately flushed with embarrassment and shock.

You saw Price and Ghost on the bed, their bodies tangled together in a passionate embrace. Price was lying on his back, his hands gripping Ghost's hips tightly as Ghost rode him with a desperate intensity.

You felt sudden arousal at the intimate scene. You've seen the two kiss before, but never seen them in this way. You couldn't stop the moan that escape your lips at the sight.

The sound of your moan was barely audible over the sound of Price and Ghost's grunts and moans. Both men were too lost in their own pleasure to notice the intruder in the doorway.

Price's eyes were shut tight, his jaw clenched in pleasure as Ghost moved on top of him. Ghost's head was thrown back, a low groan escaping his lips as he rode Price with a skilled rhythm.

You realize you should probably close the door and go back to your room, but the scene was to hypnotic.

You couldn't tear your eyes away from the sight of the two men, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. The sound of their grunts and moans sent a shiver down your spine, and you felt a heat pooling in your core.

Ghost's muscular back was slick with sweat, his body glistening in the dim light. Price's hands roamed over his skin, grabbing and groping as he moved his hips in time with Ghost's rhythm.

They both looked beautiful. You couldn't stop yourself from opening the door more to squeeze inside. Carefully closing it behind you, unfortunately you couldn't prevent the soft click from the latch.

The soft click of the door shutting was almost deafening in the otherwise silent room. Both Price and Ghost froze, their bodies stilling as they heard the sound. They looked over at the door, eyes widening in surprise when they saw you standing there.

They exchanged a quick look, silently communicating with each other before turning their gazes back to you.

You met their gazes with hooded eyes. "Don't stop." You whisper. You stay standing by the door, thighs clenching together.

Both Price and Ghost were surprised by your words, but the desire in your eyes and the way you were clenching your thighs together made them both growl in response.

Ghost was the first to recover from the shock, a smirk spreading across his face as he looked at you. He rolled his hips, making Price moan loudly as he continued to move on top of him. "You heard her, Price," he said, his voice low and seductive. "Keep going."

You moaned with Price as you watch Ghost roll his hips. Biting your lip as they continue. Watching in awe as their bodies moved against each other.

Price's eyes locked onto you, watching the way your gaze roamed over their bodies. He could see the desire and need in your eyes, and it only fueled his own arousal. He began to move his hips again, thrusting up into Ghost with a renewed vigor.

Ghost's hands moved to Price's chest, bracing himself as he rode him harder. He threw his head back, a low moan escaping his lips as Price hit just the right spot inside him.

You hadn't realized how much you actually missed them until seeing them like this. The chemistry all the members had with each other was alluring in on itself.

Price's hands roamed over Ghost's body, gripping his hips tightly as he guided his movements. He could see the longing and need in your eyes, and it only made him more possessive and dominant.

Ghost looked over at you again, a sly smile on his face. He could see the effect they were having on you, the way your body trembled with desire. He knew you were fighting to stay in control, but he wanted to break that control. "Do you want to come closer, sweetheart?" Ghost panted, reaching a hand out for you as he rode Price.