Chapter 5

Keegan chuckles, noticing the excited look on your face. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? You're practically glowing. I'll take that as a yes then. But before we go find Konig, I need to ask you something."

Your face twitch with wonder, indicating he can ask his question.

Keegan looks at you seriously, his expression softening slightly. "I just want to make sure that you're okay with all of this. I know it can be overwhelming at times, having multiple partners. And I want to make sure that you're not feeling pressured or anything like that. I don't want you to do anything that you're not comfortable with, babygirl. So if there's anything that you don't want to do or if you need a break, just let me know, okay?"

You've come to realize Keegan must be the softer one out of the four. Not saying he wouldn't kill someone for looking at him the wrong way, but in terms of a lover, he's more concern on ensuring his partner is ok with anything that happens. "I'm ready." You say confidently. "Thank you." You lean in and kiss him.

Keegan smiles as you kiss him, feeling a warmth in his chest. He wraps his arms around you tighter, holding you close. "You're welcome, babygirl. I just want to make sure that you're taken care of. And I know Konig can be a bit... intense. So fair warning." He chuckles.

Finally pulling out of you, making you wince and feeling empty, Keegan helps you to stand. Wrapping you in your borrowed robe from Ghost, it clearly being too big on you but you didn't have any thing else right now. Throwing on his own robe and lead you out of his room to outside of Konig's door. Gesturing for you to knock. Lifting your fist, you knock gently.

Konig opens the door a few moments later, his eyes widening slightly as he sees you standing there in the robe. He looks you up and down, a smirk spreading across his face. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. Keegan, you brought her to me. I thought I was going to have to go get you myself."

Konig was tall. Taller then any of the other men. He towered over you, making you feel rather small.

Konig steps aside, motioning for you to enter his room. He looks over at Keegan, his smirk still present. "You're going to watch, right? I know how much you like to watch." Looking at you, the look of anticipation of the thought of having Keegan watch was exhilarating.

Keegan nods, a small smile on his face. He knew that this was going to be good. "Yeah, I'll watch. But just know that I won't be able to keep my hands to myself for long."

"I wouldn't expect you to." Konig chuckles. "But let me get my hour in first, ja?"

Keegan chuckles as well, his eyes darkening with lust. "Of course, of course. Take your time, Konig. I'll be here waiting."

Konig finally turning to you, "I've been looking forward to this since I first saw you, Liebling." He gestures towards the bed, "Shall we?"

You walk over to the canopy bed, sheer red curtains drape the sides. Turning to face Konig, you untie the robe, sliding it off your shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

Konig's eyes rake over your body, his gaze hungry and possessive. He steps closer to you, his hands immediately reaching out to touch you. "You're even more beautiful than I imagined, Liebling. I can't wait to have you all to myself."

You swallow hard, your breathing quickening.?Konig steps even closer, his body pressing against yours. He leans down, his breath hot against your ear as he whispers. "I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before, Liebling. I'm going to make you scream my name until your voice is hoarse. And Keegan is going to watch the whole thing."

Your eyes flicker to Keegan, who as seated himself in a leather armchair, his legs crossed and chin propped up in his hand. Watching you intently. The look in his eyes had your pussy clenching around nothing.