Chapter 11

You remained laying, but your eyes were fixed on the door and the light shining through from the hallway. Squinting from the brightness, you remained still.

Ghost was the first to enter the room, his eyes adjusting to the darkness as he took in your figure on the bed. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it, watching you silently for a moment.

"Ghost?" You mumble, sleep still in your voice.

Ghost smirked at the sound of your sleepy voice. He pushed himself off the door and approached the bed, stopping at the edge and looking down at you. "You're awake." He said, his voice low and gravelly.

"I am now." You say turning so that you're on your back, a slight smile on your lips.

Ghost chuckled softly as you turned over, taking in your appearance. His eyes raked over your body, a hunger evident in his gaze. "I didn't mean to wake you." He said, his voice taking on a possessive tone.

"You're fine." You say sitting up. "Where are the others?"

Ghost sat down on the edge of the bed, his eyes still locked on you. "They'll be up soon. Keegan's still down in the office finishing up some business, and Konig's taking care of some loose ends."

"And Price?"

Ghost paused for a moment, a flicker of annoyance crossing his face. "He's in a meeting. Should be done soon."

You noticed the look in his eyes. "Is something wrong?"

Ghost sighed, his expression hardening. "Just a bit of tension with one of our associates. Price is handling it, but it's been taking longer than expeted."

You didn't want to press the issue, so instead you scooted closer to Ghost. "Have you been sent to keep me company?"

Ghost smirked again as you scooted closer to him, a sense of possessiveness washing over him. "I suppose I have. You missed me that much?"

"I missed all of you actually." Your voice low as you inched closer.

Ghost wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He could feel the warmth radiating off of your body as he leaned in to speak softly into your ear. "We missed you too, love. Very much so."

You wrap your arms around his shoulders. "Prove it..." You whisper in his ear.

Ghost's grip on your waist tightens as he lets out a low growl, his breath hot against your ear. "Oh, I'll prove it to you, sweetheart. I'll show you just how much I've missed you." He pushed you down onto the bed, his body hovering over yours.

"Ngh..." You moan at his dominance. Looking at his face you reach up to remove his mask, not waiting for permission this time. Taking it off and setting it on the bedside table.

Ghost let you remove his mask, his eyes darkening with desire. Without the mask, you could see his chiseled jawline and full lips. His hair was a messy heap of dirty blonde strands, his intense gaze boring into you. "Eager, are we?" He said, his voice low and seductive.

"I just want to be able to feel your lips..." You bring your fingers to his lips, brushing the tips against them.

Ghost leaned into your touch, his lips parting slightly as you brushed your fingers against them. His breath was hot against your skin, and he caught your fingers with his teeth, gently biting down.

You whimper as his teeth nipped your fingertips, but it wasn't painful.

Ghost released your fingers from his teeth, a smirk playing on his lips. He moved closer to you, his body pressing against yours as he leaned down to whisper in your ear. "You like it when I'm rough, don't you?"