Chapter 8

You closed the door behind you and took in your surroundings. The bathroom was luxurious, with marble floors and granite countertops. A large shower was in the corner, complete with glass doors and several showerheads.

The room was surprisingly well-stocked with all the amenities, from towels to soaps and lotions. It was a stark contrast to the dingy, gritty world outside.

Walking towards the shower you studied it for a minute, trying to figure out how to turn it on. There were so many knobs and heads. Trial and error you manage to figure it out. Letting it heat up as you undressed, folding your romper neatly and placing it on the granite counter.

As the water heated up, steam began to fill the bathroom. You could feel the warmth enveloping you, making you relax even more.

Stepping into the shower and under the steam, the hot water felt heavenly against your skin, and you let out a sigh of relief. The tension in your body started to melt away as you stood under the spray, enjoying the feeling of the water washing over you.

You washed all the sweat and sex from the previous day off yourself. Then you thoroughly washed your hair with the pleasantly scented shampoo and conditioner.

The fragrant scents of the shampoo and conditioner filled the air as you lathered them into your hair. The warm water rinsed away all the grime and dirt, leaving you feeling refreshed and clean. You could smell the freshness on your skin and in your hair, a stark contrast to the musk and sweat that had lingered before.

Feeling better about you physical state, you turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel and drying yourself off before wrapping it around your head to dry your soaked hair. Taking advantage of the lotions you applied them over your refreshed skin.

You took your time applying the lotion, enjoying the smooth texture and pleasant scent. It made your skin feel soft and supple, and you could practically feel the tension melting away from your body. You took a deep breath, relishing in the feeling of being clean and cared for.

Once you were done, you took a look at yourself in the mirror. You looked refreshed and rejuvenated, your skin glowing from the shower and lotion.

Unwrapping your hair and buffing the towel through it. Once the majority of the water was dried you hung the towel up and got dressed again. You ran your fingers through your damp hair, untangling any knots that had formed. With a final glance in the mirror, you were satisfied with your appearance. You looked and felt refreshed, ready to face whatever came next.

As you stepped out of the bathroom, you were met with the sight of an empty hallway. Ghost was nowhere to be seen, and you let out a sigh of relief. You were glad that he had left, sparing you from any further embarrassment.

The silence in the hallway was almost deafening. You glanced around, unsure of what to do now. You couldn't help but wonder where Ghost had gone, and when he would return.

You made your way to the billiards room you saw earlier, the sound of the balls clacking against each other growing louder as you approached. The door was slightly ajar, and you could see the familiar figures of Ghost, Konig, and Keegan inside.

As you stepped into the billiards room, the three men looked up from their game. Ghost was leaning against the wall, a cigarette hanging from his lips. Keegan was lining up a shot, while Konig was watching him intently.

Ghost's eyes met yours as you entered, a small smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"I didn't mean to interrupt." You said.

Keegan glanced up from the table, giving you a charming smile. "No worries, doll. You're not interrupting anything."

Ghost pushed himself off the wall and sauntered over to you, taking a drag on his cigarette. He exhaled a stream of smoke, his gaze never leaving yours. "You look refreshed. Did you enjoy your shower?"