Chapter 25

Keegan pressed himself against you from behind, his arousal was obvious against your ass. His hands coming up to rest on your hips. He leaned down to nibble on your ear, his breath hot and ragged. "Damn, you look good like this," he whispered, his voice laced with desire.

"Not so fast..." You repeated, your voice was rough with lust.

Keegan let out a low groan, his grip on your hips tightening as he nuzzled against your neck. "Come on, babygirl," he whined, his hips instinctively grinding against you. "We've been good. We've waited days for you, we deserve a reward."

"Ease up you two." Price growled, though his eyes too, were darken with desire. "Let's let her decide the pace." You look over at Price, thankful for his willingness to go slow.

Ghost and Keegan both let out a frustrated groan, but reluctantly pulled back from you slightly. Keegan pressed his forehead against your shoulder, his body still thrumming with pent up energy. Ghost crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes raking over your body with a mixture of possessiveness and hunger.

Konig surprisingly was still seated in his spot. You looked over at him, noticing his hands gripping the arms of the chairs. You patted the back of Keegan's head before approaching Konig. "You've been behaving so well, big boy." You said seductively, as you climbed into his lap. "Being so patient."

Konig let out a soft grunt as you straddled his lap, his arms immediately wrapping around your waist to hold you in place. His muscles were taut beneath you, clearly restraining himself from taking you right then and there. "Anything for you, liebling," he growled, his voice rough with desire. He looked up at you with intense blue eyes, his gaze practically devouring you.

Your hands slid under his sniper hood, cupping the sides of his neck, your thumbs stroking his jaw. "This is going to be interesting." You whispered in his ear. You pulled back and looked at Price. "I think your bed is the only one big enough for all of us."

Price's eyes darkened even more at your words, his jaw clenching tightly as he struggled to control himself. He watched as you straddled Konig, his body tense with a mixture of jealousy and desire. The other two men were also watching intently, their gazes fixated on the way you moved and the way Konig's large hands gripped your waist possessively. "You better be sure about this, darling," he said, his voice rough and strained.

You bit your lip, you didn't know what to expect, but you were sure you wanted to find out. "I am." You confirmed, your voice rough with need.

Price let out a low growl, his eyes roving over your body hungrily. He could practically smell your arousal, and it was driving him insane. Ghost and Keegan were also clearly affected, their eyes filled with lust as they watched you sitting on Konig's lap. "Then let's take this to the bedroom," Price said, his voice low and commanding.

With that, Konig stands up, lifting you with him. You wrap your legs around his waist as you yelp at the sudden movement. Konig's hands gripped your thighs firmly to ensure you didn't fall.

Konig smirked beneath his sniper hood as he held you against him. He effortlessly carried you towards Price's bedroom, the other men trailing behind. Ghost and Keegan couldn't help but admire the view as they followed, their gazes fixed on your bodies.

Once inside, you lifted Konig's hood just enough to reveal his lips, pressing yours firmly against them. Squeezing your legs tightly around his waist as you grind against him.

Konig let out a low growl against your lips as you ground against him, his grip on your thighs tightening even more. He deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping into your mouth as he pressed you closer against his chest. He stumbled slightly as he walked, but managed to regain his balance, his steps becoming more hurried.