Chapter 2

Price spoke up, his voice firm. "I think I'll take the first round. I want to break her in a bit."

Ghost nodded, a smirk on his face. "Sounds good to me. I'll go second."

Keegan chimed in, his voice filled with anticipation. "And I'll take third. We'll make sure to leave her satisfied."

Konig didn't mind going last, knowing she would remember him the most recent afterwards.

Price stood up from the table, his eyes never leaving yours. He walked over to you, his movements confident and dominant. "Come here, little mouse." He said, his voice low and commanding. "It's time for your first lesson."

All your strength and training of not breaking never prepared you for what's happening or about to happen. As you followed him, Ghost and Keegan watched with smirks on their faces. They knew that you were under their control now, and they were excited to see what you would do next.

Price led you into a private room, the door closing behind you with a soft click. He turned to face you, his eyes dark with lust. "Now, here's what's going to happen. You're going to obey every command I give you. You're going to do whatever I say, no matter what it is. Understand?"

You stayed quiet, but this time wasn't from being stubborn. It was shame from giving in easier then you would've any other time or situation. Price chuckled, noticing your silent compliance. "Good girl. You're starting to learn." He stepped closer to you, his hand reaching out to grip your chin. "You're going to be so much fun to play with. But first, we need to get you into something a little more...appropriate."

You stare at him, confused but slightly curious on what he means.

Price gestures to a large wardrobe in the corner of the room.!"Inside that wardrobe is a selection of clothes. Choose something that you think we'll like." He let go of your chin and sat down on the bed, watching you intently as you made your way over to the wardrobe.

Slowly you open the doors, revealing multiple pieces of hanging lingerie. They didn't even look like clothes but rather strips of fabric from how revealing they were just on the hangers. Feeling self-conscious, you turn to face Price.

Price leans back on the bed, his eyes raking over your body as you turn to face him. He smirks, clearly enjoying the look of uncertainty on your face. "See anything you like?" He asks, his voice laced with mock innocence. "Or do you need some help choosing?"

You take a deep breath and face the open wardrobe again. Sifting through the outfits you decided on a dark blue one. Holding it up for Price to see.

Price's eyes darkened as he saw the outfit you had chosen. He slowly stood up from the bed and walked over to you, his gaze never leaving the outfit. "Good choice." He said, his voice low and husky. "You have excellent taste. Now, put it on."

He turned around, which surprised you. You figured he'd want to watch you undress. "I'll see your body eventually, love. Don't worry." He said, sensing your hesitation. "I don't want to ruin the surprise when I rip that lingerie off you in a minute."

Your heart fluttered at his words, a mixture of fear and anticipation coursing through your veins. As he turned around, you quickly stripped off your clothes and put on the lingerie. The fabric clung to your curves, accentuating every dip and curve of your body. It was skimpy, leaving little to the imagination. You reach out to touch his shoulder, indicating you were changed.

Price turned back around, his eyes raking over your body appreciatively. A small smirk played on his lips as he took in the sight of you in the lingerie. "Absolutely stunning." He said, his voice low and seductive. "You look incredible." He stepped closer to you, his hand reaching out to gently caress your hip.